Divided Twins (On Hold)

We were always together. From birth, and forever. Never leaving each others sides. Surya and I are twins born under the name of the most powerful elf family in all the land.

Our mother is Lady Natura. I'm sure you have heard of her, she is more commonly known as mother nature.

Our father is lord tempo. King of the time men. Under his rule, thousands of time men keep time going sending out every second of everyday.

Our eldest sisters (also twins) Aurora, and Aurelia. Goddesses of the life,they keep human life as we know it up and running.

Then theres our sister Kira. Kira doesn't have any powers, she is just a ordinary elf. She lives with mother in fiore di terra, or flower land.

As you can see surya and I have some serious shoes to fill. This journal will be about our difficult journey to do so, so that in the future we can look back and remember our love for each other and how hard we fought to keep it alive.

-Luna

A/N

Hey y'all Nicole here. Sorry i know it isn't my best work but i am trying something new so please let me know what you think. Also, sorry about the weird spacing i am typing all of my stories on my phone, and it makes the spacing really wakadoodle so please bear with me.

Thanks for reading

Love yall,

Nicole.