What Have I Done

I could feel the bulge in his pants now, his body had become aroused and he couldn't hide it anymore, so I repositioned myself lower so I could undo his pants and release his hard cock. He had a fairly big one too, I began stroking it and as it got harder and hotter, so I began licking it and sucking on the tip. "That's enough." said Liam then he released a moan "No, its not." I said. I took off my bottoms and climbed back on him "This is wrong." he said "But it feels so right." I said as I repositioned myself and slowly slid his cock into my pussy. The penetration felt so good that we both let out a moan as our body's connected, I began riding him and kissing him between the moans, we went at it for quite a long time. All the built up tension had finally been relieved so I Iayed on Liam's chest out of breath. "You." Liam started to say as he tried to get up "Shut up, and stop moving." I said pushing him back down, it was warm and comfortable against his chest so eventually I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning alone in bed, and soon sat up after recalling what I had done last night. "Oh my god, you stupid woman, you lost control last night and forced yourself on him." I scolded myself as I quickly grabbed a towel and walked up to my door opening it ever so slightly so I could peek outside. I didn't see anyone at all so quietly I ran upstairs to the bathroom and turned the taps on until the temperature was just right, then I removed the shirt I was wearing and stepped into the shower. "What am I going to do, how can I face him." I said to myself as I heard the door open "Oh no!" I gasped as I turned to see Liam standing there in a robe. "I was here first, go away." I said avoiding his eyes "This is my house not yours, and I do what I please here." he said in an angry voice and I looked at him and he dropped his robe.

He walked over and stepped into the shower too, so I decided to make an escape, quickly I turned and tried to run past him but he slammed his hand against the wall right in front of me. "Your not running away." he said leaning close to my face "Running away after taking advantage of me, who do you think you are." he said angrily. I froze in place and he said "The least worry you should have is showering with me after last night." he said pulling me back under the running water. "That's your own fault." I said trying to get away but failed, he was stronger than me so he pushed me up against the wall. "No one has ever taken advantage of me like you did last night, truthfully I'm quite astounded yet pissed because you hurt my pride as a man." he said looking me directly in the eyes. "Don't even get me started on the fact I'm at fault for letting you, being a minor and all." he said "Am I really one though." I said as I ran my hand along his chest. His body was fit, so he had a nice six pack. Turns out he really is an attractive man.

"What's that supposed to mean, who exactly are you?" asked Liam as he reached to touch my face "Master Liam, Miss Liza is here." said David outside the door. Liam retracted his hand and looked at me "We will continue this conversation next time." said Liam as he got out and wrapped a towel around himself and headed out. "What am I doing, I almost blew my cover. Last night I went too far." I said as I stood under the water and as the water began to get cooler I got out and dried myself off, and threw the robe Liam left here on. I leaned against the counter and stared into the mirror at myself. "The sooner I figure out this case the better." I said as I left the bathroom and headed to my room to change and ready myself to leave this really nice house. "Damn school, I wouldn't mind staying here longer." I complained as I left the room and I saw Liza in the living room next to Liam "I'm leaving, back to school tomorrow." I said and Liza looked over at me "Your still here" she asked "Yeah, I wasn't feeling too good yesterday so going home would have been a chore, make sure you take care of my brother." I said and Liam looked grossed out by me saying that considering everything, which was exactly what I was going for.

"I will don't worry, glad your feeling better." said Liza "Miss Skye let me give you a ride." said David as he came out and grabbed a pair of keys "Okay." I said as I waited for him and we left. "Just call me Skye, no more Miss." I said as I got into the car, and he pulled out of the driveway. "So, last night. You were like a different person altogether." he said "That honestly, is more like my true self. I don't usually show people I know I will see often." I said as I clenched my hands together "I'm not who everyone thinks I am. I can't give details other than that though.". "I believe you, I wont press for more. Be careful, I feel as though your doing something dangerous." said David "I always try." I said. We sat in quiet the majority of the ride to my house, he was a very nice guy and I knew I could trust him. "Thank you David." I said as I got out and headed inside, I couldn't stop thinking about Liam and what I had done to him. I shook my head trying to focus on my work which was more important. I went over to my desk and unlocked the drawer containing the files I had collected. I needed to figure out why students have gone missing but I got distracted by Liam in the process.