Please read

Ayoooo wassup

Author here

I wrote this story months ago but please read this.

And I want to say it hurts that I even had to make this. I wanted a funny fanfiction with a bit of hurt/comfort. I really hate being negative on here

People have been leaving homophobic, misogynistic and transphobic comments and this is seriously not ok. If you do, first I will call you out, then if you do not apologise and fix what you have done wrong I will block you.

I was appalled when I checked the comments after leaving my notifications off for a month or two. I will now be checking comments regularly.

ALSO, if you're being an annoying shit tryna be quirky or whatever I WILL BLOCK YOU. I don't need to see you comment "I don't get how you guys think this, I'm just weird" or "I have no friends all I have in life is fanfiction🥺💔" or "I'm not like other girls" "I don't like girls they are so annoying"
That shit is cringe.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.

I AM NOT YOUR THERAPIST.
I'm sorry you had a hard life I really am, but I didn't ask, I don't want to hear it. I have enough to deal with I don't need to hear thousands of peoples trauma. I'm sorry if that makes me insensitive but my comments aren't a place to vent. I write for fun and for myself and I enjoy funny comments from you guys.

To anyone who didn't comment any of those things ilysm and I hope you have an amazing year! Please stay safe with covid if you're country is still affected by it and always wear a mask. <33