Chapter 21

YAAAY fluff adrienette time, my favourite in every fanfic (i still think that Marichat is superior), anyway i think this is gonna be the second to last chapter so enjoy and thank you so much!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For once Marinette had made it to school on time, she had to psychologically prepare for what was about to happen that day, firstly she had to talk to Alya. "Good morning Alya" she chirped as she climbed up the steps of the school "Hey girl- you look awfully happy today" she answered as Adrien's car pulled over and he made his way towards them, unbeknownst to both girls "Did Adrien smile and waved at you this morning?" she snickered and the bluenette blushed, oh boy this was gonna be quite shocking.

"Actually about Adrien-" started Marinette but was interrupted "What about me?" asked Adrien. Marinette turned around and gave him a dirty look, he better not make this more complicated than it was, but of course he did. He smirked at his girlfriend, he could see right through her, he pulled her closer and kissed her in front of her best friend. Marinette's eyes were wide open, but not as wide as Alya's, as the two finally separated Marinette gave her boyfriend another dirt look and proceeded to finish her sentence after having been sweetly interrupted.

"Well yeah we're together now" finished the bluenette. Adrien was quite confused as he expected a crazy reaction from the girl, but she had given them absolutely nothing, she was just gaping at them. He looked over towards Marinette who shrugged calmly "She had this same reaction when i told her about Chat, she'll come back to life soon"

As they waited for their friend to come back Nino approached the group "Hey guys" he called. The couple both waved and Nino was visibly upset at the sight of his girlfriend ignoring him. He raised an eyebrow towards the blond "Oh we told her we got together" Nino's mouth was wide open, but he was quickly confused again so he grabbed his best friend's arm and brought him a few steps away from the two girls, Marinette looking after them.

"Wait does that means she knows...?" he whispered in Adrien's ear. "That I'm Chat Noir? Yeah actually" Nino was dumbfounded, how could he be so casual about this. "But what about the break up? I mean did she get back together with you only cause you were Adrien or-" the blond shook his head. "One day I'll explain everything, if i survive Alya as soon as she comes back to reality"

As the boys were talking Marinette had managed to call Alya back to earth. She shrieked and hugged her best friend while she planned their wedding and the perfect proposal along with the name of the hamster that Marinette had always dreamed of. "Alya i'm so happy you're happy for me but i need you to stop hugging me, i can't breath".

The boys had come back and as soon as Alya had noticed she put her finger in Adrien's face in a threatening manner "If you even hurt my best friend i will break you like a twig" she growled. The blond smiled and put her hand down "I would never do anything to hurt her" he said looking over to his girlfriend who was slightly blushing "I promised her". Plus Marinette as her alter ego could easily break him all by herself.

Before they entered class Alya stopped the group "Wait what happened to you and Chat Noir? Didn't you break up like a week ago?" Marinette grinned "Well i just quickly realized that his puns were awful and annoying so breaking up with him wasn't that hard". Adrien's face became slightly red and laughed "Well I for one find his puns pawsome" and the bluenette rolled her eyes and smiled. "Wait why are you defending your girlfriend's ex boyfriend?"the brunette asked, and they all laughed, except for Alya, still confused and unaware of what they knew.

———————————————————————————————-

Adrien and Marinette had decided to lay low about their relationship for a while, but of course that lasted about two hours. Adrien's funny little stunt he had preformed in front of Alya had caught the eye of Juleka who had told Rose who had told Alix who had told Kim who had told Sabrina, by accident in his defense, who had told Chloe.

As Marinette was talking to her best friend she heard a scream coming from the hallway, she looked over to her boyfriend and they both exchanged glances. They ran outside, getting ready to transform when they saw Chloe stomping towards them, not akumatized, just normal Chloe, even worse. "HOW DARE YOU ADRIKINS" she yelled at the boy "i-i what?" he asked confused, but Marinette shook her head, she knew what was about to go down.

"Of all people, her??" she pointed towards Marinette who was this close to physically attacking her, she knew she could take her, she was Ladybug after all. Adrien looked over to the bluentte, her fists were clenched and shaking at her side, anger pouring out of her. He turned back to Chloe, this was not okay, she had no right to treat her that way "Actually yeah, she happens to be the kindest, bravest and smartest girl i know, of course i would chose her" he said as he took his girlfriend's hand.

This was not the answer Chloe had wanted to hear, but at this point there was not much she could do. She stomped on the floor and turned around "SABRINA" she called "WE ARE LEAVING!" Sabrina ran beside her "But Chloe, school and-" the blond girl turned around "I SAID WE ARE LEAVING NOW" and walked away.

Adrien looked over to Marinette, still holding her hand "Wow we are still intact" she said smiling up to him. "If we can survive her, we can do anything together, M'lady".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys this is the end, thank you so much for reading, this has been so fun. I will be writing other storied so feel free to follow, again thank you, i love you

If you liked this story you should read The Lucky and the Unlucky, it's the new fanfic i'm writing.