chapter one

The darkest part of his mind is something I've never seen. Alex wasn't a bad person like so many people have told me , but he was a vampire and my family has sworn to kill them all. For he had finally crossed paths with my family and he ran...taking me Claire light with him.

By now were out of new York but still my family will come after us , even if I didn't want them to. I finally worked the blind fold off as I was placed into a different car. "if you wanted the thing off all you had to do was say something dear" I turn my head to the source of the smooth and rich voice. It was Alex, but them I felt cold hands around my waist as the rope that held my hand snap. The rope hadn't been that tight I could have gotten my hands free if I had felt I was in any danger. I turn to see Nick who was Alex's twin brother picking up the rope" such a rude way to treat a lady " he smiled " wouldn't you agree brother ?" Nick's voice sent chills down my spine. I was slight my mad though so I shook it off "then why the hell did you tie me up in the first place! I said I would go with you guys, this was so uncalled for" I hufted in annoyance.

They moved so I could see them both " its simple, it was more romantic if it looked like we kidnapped you. You know your princes coming to steal the princess away from your dark dungeon " Alex said as he put a cat like grin on his face. Nick leaned forward " we went through a lot of trouble to find you this time. You family must really not like us." He looked at me who was now laying in a comffy position trying to think. My family has gone through hoops trying to hide me from these twins. Even though my family doesn't like me they would still see me as a trator if I made friends with the very beings that they kill.

Alex looked over at me and spoke " we really need to get you a GPS in case your family gets you back some how." I sat up " it won't matter if they do or don't I'm not going back , I am now a traitor of my clan and they will kill me the same as the two of you if they can get their hands on us."

_------------------------__--------------------- Ok so that's the first chapter !!!! The boy in the pic is kinda what Nick and Alex looks like and the girl on the front is Claire but she has brightly blue eyes. sorry if its bad . I'll try updating chapter 2 maybe tomorrow please vote and don't forget to comment! (^-^)/

Till tomorrow lovelys!!! Hopefully you won't shun my story too bad.