Dirty Harry Imagine 1

You and Harry decide to go to the club tonight since you both haven't gotten out in a long time.  The two of you, walk in to a club, more packed than ever.  You take a seat on a small couch in the back corner of the club.  

"Let me get us drinks," Harry says smiling to you.  You just look at hom and smile back since it's so incredibly loud, you know he won't be able to hear you anyways.  

After patiently waiting for Harry to get back he finally comes and sits next to you on the couch.  He hands you your drink then you both take a sip at the same time.  After a while you find yourself sitting at the bar chugging down shots as Harry does the same.  

"Let's dance," you say to Harry as you get up off the bar stool.  Harry is much better when downing alcohol then you so he gets up at graps your arm tightly since he can tell you're very tipsy.  You lead him to the dance floor a little shakily.  You dance together, you grinding down on Harry's crotch while he quietly moans into your ear.  You're getting extremely sexual with him and you keep dipping down as if you're going to fall.  You've downed so mant shots, you can barel stand up.  Harry realizes your actions and decides to take you back home.  

"Why'd you do that?" You slur to Harry as he leads you out of the cllub and to his car.  

"I thought it's time to go home," He says nicely back to you.  He helps you into the car and drives back home.  When you arrive at Harr'ys flat, where you have been living for a while now, you guys go straight up to the bedroom since you're both pretty smashed.  You haven't settled a bit and you're still very tipsy.  Harry sets you on the bed and turns away so he can get changed but you drag him down with you.  Harry is a little drunk also, so this frightens him a bit since he wasn't expcting it.  

"Mmmm, " you groan quietly as you turn Harry towards you.  He smirks back at you as he plants his lips on yours.  Your hands grib around his shoulders as your thumbs gently rub his collar bones.  He begins to kiss down your kneck, sucking in some places.  He stops as he slowly begins to take off your  dress.  You let go of his shoulders and help him out a bit.  After your dress is off you both stand up as you grap his hips then moving to his belt.  You begin undo his belt, then his buttons, then sliding down his pants slowly.  You get down you your knees to slip his pants over his ankles, but you first slide down is underwear.  As you do so, he rips his shirt over his head and throws it to the floor. You grip his length,  brushing the tip over with your thumb.  You  tease him a lot since you know how much dirtier he gets when you do.  You can tell he's getting anxious.

"(Y/N) C'MON!"He screams to you.  You look up and smirk at him beofore gently licking the tip.  He roughly grabs your head with both hand and forces you to suck.  He moans louding screaming your name.  

"(Y/N) FASTER!"  He screams to you.  You take his whole length into you mouth everytime you bob your head.   You bob your head faster every second until you feel his finger nails digging into your back.  

"I'M"- you stop him from saying anything since you know what's coming.  You stop sucking and jump on the bed.  He follows you on to the bed then swiftly sits you on his lap, making you straddle him.  He unhooks your bra clasp and throws it to the floor and then takes follow with your panties.   He squeezes your boobs and rubs your back, teasing, yet comforting you.  You push him down letting you kiss and suck every where down his chest, torso, and beyond.  You rest your head right about his length as you rub it some more.  

"You dirtly little slut," he whispers angrly to you then flips around putting him on top, "you know I like to be in control." He says to you smirking as he holds your hips then get his tip at your entrance.  Even though he was smirking you new he was serious.  You stop him from moving anymore and slur to him, "if you want to be in control then you better be fucking perfect."  He just smiles at you a plants a passionate kiss on your lips.  He gently kissed down your neck, then your boob, down to you lower torso.  He rubs your cilt with his thumb, teasing you a bit.

"HARRREH," you scream to him.  He smirkls largely at you then enters you roughly.  Your head flings back and you grunt, trying to stop yourself from screaming.  He was so large pain just flew throughout your body.  With every thrust the pain began to turn to pleasure.  You moan loudly as he grasps the bed headboard so he can go faster, harder, and deeper.  His hips slam against yours as he is doing what he intended, hitting you hard and deep.  

You let out a little screech, "FASTER!" you manage to get out while panting.  He obeys you and begins to thrust faster causing you so dig your nails into bed sheets to keep you in place.  You manage to get  a look at Harry.  You can he's very pleased with his performance and he doesn't want to stop.  

"You're so fucking sexy," you moan to him through your teeth while tangling your fingers in his messy chocolate brown curls.  He mumbles something through his teeth back to you but you're not sure what he says.  He gets faster with every thrust which you are finding hard to process since you didn't even think it was possible.  

"HARRREH ST"- you scream to him but he stops you.

"HOLD ON BABE!" He smreams back to you.  H thrust one more time, begger, harder, and deeper than ever causing you to go from a moan to a loud scream.  You both came at the same time.  He collapses down next to you, the both of to panting heavily.  

"That was so fucking amazing," Harry whispers into your ear smirking.  

"Mmmm," you moan back to him. You're having a hard time getting any words out because of what you just experiened.  You kiss each other and then curl up in a ball snuggled up against Harry's bare, sweaty body.  Eventually you both fall asleep after a wonderful night.  

THe next mornig you wake up both in the same postion.  

"Good morning," Harry says to you, then kisses the top of your head.  " Good morning," you reply with a smile.  You sit up in bed and watch Harry get up.  He goes and slips on some boxers, then baggy sweatpants, and his typical white V- neck.  His hair is messier than ever. 

"Nice sex hair," you say to him giggling.

"Shut up," he says back playfully as he walks over to you handing you his navy Jack Wills hoodie and a pair of boxer shorts.  You slip it all on and get up to go down to get some breakfast with Harry. 

Last night, the both of you were so tipsy you totally forgot about Louis, who shares the flat with Harry.  

"Shit," you whisper to Harry as you're about to walk into the kitchen when you see Lou who was also with Eleanor, whcich mean she spent the night too. 

It's fine, I'm sure they didn't hear anything," he says back to you with a gentle smile.  

"You guys must of had a rough night last night," Lou says to the both of you smirking.  You look at Harry slightly angry even though you both know you're not agry at all.  

"Yeah, it was a tough night, " Harry replies grinning, then giving you a quick wink.  You just smile nicely back to him.