part 2

I turn my head, looking behind me searching for the beautiful boy I had just met. To my surprise he was stood right next to me.

"Was you looking for me?" He asked smirking. I giggled again and blushed. "I'll take that as a yes then."

I nod to myself before saying. "Umm my names Freya, I didn't say it before," I stick my hand out again for another hand shake but quickly retrieve it remembering we'd met before.

"So what class do you have now?" I ask him.

"History!" He replies. He takes a deep breath to which he ends with a rather loud exhale. I smile to my self and walk with him to his lesson.

"What do you have?" He asks me.

"Oh, urm I have science I think." I reply unsure if this is true or not.

After a fairly long walk that seemed much longer than it was we finally reaches the classroom.

I finally have the chance to cut the awkward silence that has formed through our silent journey.

"There you go. This is where you are," I tell him pointing to the classroom door. He smiles and thanks me.

I carry on walking, heading for my next lesson.

"Wait," I hear jonah shout to me. I stop and turn to face him.

"Yeah?" I question giving him a puzzled look.

"Urmm I was wondering if you would maybe meet me out of here and spend the day with me, like show me around school and stuff?" He asks nervousness clear in his voice.

I smile and nod agreeing to meet him out and help him settle in. He grins widely at me before turning and walking to his lesson.

I bite my lip loosely before heading to my lesson. Throughout the lesson I sat there thinking about him. To distracted to do my work.

I was beggining to get frustrated with my self due to my lack of concentration in class. I'm sort of a model student in school so this was really bad for me.

My grades are always perfect because I'm perfect in class but if I can't concentrate then that's going to mess up.

I shake my head ridding it of every thought and try to focus my mind on the rambling teacher in front of me.

It's not long before my head drifts off to Jonah again. This time it doesnt bother me due to the fact that i already know everything the elderly women in fromt of me is talking about.

The bell rings again signalling the end of the lesson. That went extremely quick if you ask me.

I rush to pack up my things then run out of the classroom. I plug my headphones in and play the song 'take me to church' by hozier.

When I reach Jonah's history room he's leaning on the wall outside. He has his phone in his hand, he's either texting someone or is on some stupid social media site.

I walk up to him and stand infront of him. He notices me straight away. He silently waves at me then locks his phone and places it in his pocket.

"Hey," I say to him. He responds with 'hey' and asks me what we're going to do.

"Well," I say "since you're new I thought i'd show you where all your classes are."

He nods for a while before saying "sounds good, but what if we did something fun?"

"What do you mean?" I ask him reffering to him saying 'something fun.' I'm not a very fun person to be honest.

"Maybe we could skip our next few classes and go around town or something?" He looks at me raising his eyebrow.

"I couldn't do that!" I say slightly shouting. I stop and he stops with me.

"Why not?" He questions me.

I carry on walking before I speak. "I can't skip classes, I couldn't risk getting caught. Do you know how bad it would be if WE got caught?" I put emphasis on the word 'we' to indicate that he'd get into trouble also.

I continue by saying "Plus, you're a new student here so if you cut classes you'd most likely get kicked out!"

He frowns and looks at the floor.

"Suppose you're right." He says dimly. "But then again what if you're wrong? What if we don't get caught and everything is fine. Surely you'll just be annoyed at yourself for not doing it."

I contemplate the options in my head, thinking of all the reasons not to go but also the reasons I should.

I take a deep breath before saying "fine, okay I'll go."

He looks at me and smiles.

"Seriously?" He asks. I just nod and look at my feet.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" I whisper under my breath making it barely audible as for him not to hear it.

He grips my hand and starts running towards the entrance we cane in through an hour and a half ago.

Before I can think about what Im doing I run with him.

If I don't go now then I never will. I keep repeating this over and over in my head until it was drilled in.

Wow Freya you are so stupid!

(I will add another part tommorow-author)