7.

A few days later it was the last day of the week. School was almost out and the holidays were about to begin. I sat down in the sun with Tia. We look at clothing online and Tia comments on the models. "Why do they always have to be so thin?". I sigh "I don't know, because everyone likes that for sure". Tia looks at me "are you crazy, I don't like it". I shrug my shoulders at the skinny models on her phone. My friend pokes me "Give me girls like this" she laughs playfully.

My once flat stomach is now a ball of fat. With a lot of fat rolls and clothes that are too tight, everyone can see that i am no longer skinny. "I'm going to be happy when I get home, then I can breathe normally again" I sigh while looking at my stomach. Tia takes my hand and straightens me "Come on, I have something for you". We sit at a table in the canteen and she takes a box from her bag. "All for you, enjoy it".

It's a box full of homemade cookies "I added something in it" giggles Tia. Glad I start to eat the cookies "They are delicious, thank you". Her friend takes a box out of her bag. "Read what I found". Curiously, I read the label of the small box. Weight gain powder it says on the box. I grin at her "Are you kidding me?" Tia puts the box away again. "Cool isn't it, Especially for you".

I put the last biscuit in my mouth and sit back "I'm really full". I burp loudly. Tia giggles again and looks at my bloated belly resting on my lap. My shirt curled up due to the pressure of my now overweight stomach. "I feel so fat now" I gasp wearily. Tia helps me straight and we walk to class together. "You are not fat, you are beautiful". Tia and I sit on the back banks of the classroom. My best friend knows I don't feel like squeezing my way through all the narrow places between the class banks.

I barely fit on the narrow chairs and my belly is pushing against the table. Tia grins when she sees me try to squeeze myself into the narrow space.
"A little while and you will no longer fit in there" I already imagine how that must be like. The teacher takes me out of my mind and the lesson begins. During class, Tia keeps passing me Sweets. I enjoy it and eat everything gratefully. When class is over, Tia need to help me out of the narrow seat. "Oh, that went just fine" I gasp after the effort I had to put in to lift myself out of the seat. Tia giggles "If you keep eating like this you will soon be stuck everywhere". We laugh at the idea together. I think it would be nice to be so fat and to be stuck everywhere. Then they should help me because I am so fat that I can no longer do anything on my own.

She looks at me "You know what the risks are, don't you?". I shrug and laugh "What do I care, I'm not worried about it". Somehow I knew very well the disadvantages of being so fat. You could have diabetes or heart failure or stomach and blood pressure problems. It didn't bother me much, I just wanted to be fat enough for my brother to take care of me. I absolutely loved him. Now that we were no longer a family I could safely admit what I felt for him. Maybe I did, but not yet.