Chapter 24

"Tash will you calm the F down, 1 his name is Jason, you saw him a couple of days ago with Titan and Hunter, 2 my mate is ignoring me, 3 we are having lunch and 4 YOU HAVE BEEN GONE FOR DAYS TASH SO DO NOT COME UP IN HERE AND SHOUT AT ME, IVE BEEN WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU, IT TOOK ALL MY STRENGTH NOT TO COME AND BREAK DOWN THE PISSIN DOOR" Blue screamed at Tash she had stood up and her teeth were clenched, she had been going through hell, whilst Tash was sucking face and god knows what else with her mate.

Tash's eyes soften "I'm sorry Blue please forgive me, plleeeaaaaasssseeeeee" she looked at Blue trying her best to do her puppy dog eyes and she also stuck her lip out "bbbbllluuuueeeeee"

Blue sighed "urggghhhh I can't stay mad at you, you're a pain in the tush, do you know that?" Tash winked and giggled "wow the mark Tash that looks sore" she went to touch it, Tash slapped her hand away.

"don't touch it, jeez it looks worse than what it is, anyway lets change the subject, soooooo what's been happening with you?" she looked at Blue with her head cocked to one side.

Blue looked over at Jason, he shrugged "fine Tash sit down", Tash scooted everyone along and sat next to Jason, she held her hand out "nice to meet you Jason" he shook her hand and smiled.

"right you spill" Tash looked at her friend expectantly.

"well me and Jason went out for something to eat, actually to his Auntie and Uncles tapas bar, it was sooooooooo nice, oh my god we have to go Tash you would love it..."

"going off the subject love" Jason winked at Blue

"oh right sorry, anyways, we were coming back when Hunter spotted us and growled and shouted at us, I mean he doesn't have the right to be telling me who I can and cannot go out with, then I kinda sucked his face off, which by the way he enjoyed and then he just walked away and he's been ignoring me ever since, he won't even look at me" Blue's voice cracked and tears pricked her eyes.

Tash's eyes flash red "that little SHIT!!!!!!!" she got up and stormed over to the table where Hunter was, she smashed her fist into his face breaking his nose, blood spurted everywhere and Hunter fell on the floor, Titan looked at his mate wide eyed "ermmm you wanna explain love" he raised an eyebrow.

"YOU DO NOT GO NEAR MY BLUE AGAIN UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO APOLOGISE AND BLOODY GROVEL FOR HER FORGIVENESS, YOU PIECE OF CRAP" and with that Tash booted Hunter in the peanuts as every guy in the canteen winced and clutched their own, she flicked her hair and turned on her heels, before she could get to the table where Blue and the others where sat, who were now laughing and whooping very loudly, Titan came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist "god you are sooooo hot right now" and he kissed her neck.

"I better go and peel Hunter off the floor and take him to the pack doctor to check if he can still produce pups" he laughed

Tash just grunted and walked towards Blue. "dammnnn girl you got skills" Blue winked at Tash

Tash sat next to Jason again, "sorry about that I just lose my temper sometimes and I hate seeing Blue upset" she smiled at Jason, he just chuckled "I completely understand, but can I ask a question"

"sure shoot" Tash looked at Jason

"your eyes they flashed red before you went to kick Hunters ass and Blue her eyes flashed green when she's angry too, I've only ever seen that in one other person before, she was different to others she had abilities.." both Tash and Blues eyes went wide, Emily and Freyja had also stopped talking and hutched up to hear what Jason had to say.

"could she control water?" asked Emily

Jason looked at Emily and nodded, all of them gasped

"oh my god she was the water elemental, Jason where is she we need to go to her, she's in danger" Blue whispered to Jason

"well she lives in a village, but it's far away, we went through the village about 6-7 months ago and what type of danger" Jason was looking from person to person "and how did you guys know what ability she had....guys what's going on..."

Tash signed, "maybe it's best if we just show you" Jason looked puzzled

They all got up and walked past the training field and towards the woods, Blue suddenly stopped, Emily turned "what's wrong Blue"

"the eyes....I forgot to tell you about the eyes..."

"Blue what are you talking about what eyes" Emily asked a little confused.

"basically a couple of days ago I thought I saw some glowing eyes coming from the forest, I thought I was seeing things, but Terra didn't have a good feeling and she sensed something was really wrong" Blue looked at everyone in front of her, Jason had a faraway look on his face.

"I've just mind linked the border patrols and Titan and Hunter, we will step up security just in case, don't worry guys you are completely safe here, now show me what you can do???" Jason laughed and rubbed his hands together.

They walked into the forest and came upon a clearing, Tash cleared her throat "right stand back" everyone took a step back, she planted her feet in the ground, she closed her eyes "Ember you there"

"I'm always here Tash"

"let's show them what we can do, I feel a lot stronger for some reason"

"it's because of Titan, our mate he makes us stronger"

"Right let's do this" Tash concentrated, she felt the fire start from deep inside her belly, she moved it through, up to her arms and into her fingers, she opened her eyes and felt her hair rise her eyes turn red and flames shoot up through her hands, she gathered the fire and turned it into a ball, then she aimed and threw it at a tree, it cut the tree in half and turned the stump to ash, Jason and Freyja gasped.

"that was AWSOME..." Shouted Blue

"WHAT THE HELL TASH, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON..."

Tash turned around and saw a rather pissed off Titan "I THINK YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO, DON'T YOU"