(𝙔/𝙉) 𝘿𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙇 𝙁𝙍𝙐𝙄𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙃𝘼𝙆𝙄 𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙉𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

(𝙏𝙄𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙃𝙄𝙃𝙄)

𝗬/𝗡 𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗙𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘁 𝗮 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘁 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘁

User can create, shape and manipulate nothingness, the absence of entities or substance; with this they can remove energy and matter from existence, by simply making things disappear, preventing energy from ever being conceived or via varied other means. They can control the essence of oblivion, allowing them to delete an eternity, removing targets from all lineages of time in every dimension, alter, reverse, or negate energy; etc. This could also lead to an ultimate goal of "destroying matter," as in bringing it out of existence.

(𝙔/𝙉) 𝘿𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙇 𝙁𝙍𝙐𝙄𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙆𝙀𝙉 𝙎𝙊 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙑𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙊𝙍 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙄𝙁 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙊

𝗔𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀/𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
•Black Hole Creation
Gravitational Singularity Generation
Send the surrounding air and oxygen into oblivion causing the target to be suffocated.
•Delete negative aspects such as injuries and death, preventing death
•Destruction
Cause targets to have never existed.
Can removed 1/4 of the one island instantly
•Flight and Levitation by erasing gravity.
•Teleportation by disappearing and reappearing.
Deleting space and distance in between target and oneself.
•users may be able to remove anything from time. Abilities like Time Manipulation, Time Travel, Spatial-Temporal Lock.
•Power Erasure It only Last 3 mins(Can't erase Haki)
•Regenerative Healing Factor/Immortality by deleting injuries and death.
•Vacuum Creation by creating a region of space that is devoid of any matter and energy.

𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀
•Nothingness Empowerment
>The power to gain strength from nonexistence/nothingness. Technique of Nothingness Manipulation. Variation of Affinity and Universal Force Empowerment.
>User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from nonexistence/nothingness, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from nothingness or even slow or stop aging.
•Nothingness Removal
>The power to create objects by removing nothingness from an idea. Technique of Nothingness Manipulation.
>User can create objects from nothing by imagining object, or rather, the "idea of an object", and then removing non-existence from it, thus making the object real.
>User must correctly imagine the object they want to create.
•Physically Nonexistent
>The power to discard one's physical form. Sub-power of Nonexistent Physiology. Technique of Nothingness Manipulation. Variation of Imperceptibility. The counterpart of Mental Nonexistence.
>The user discards their physical form, becoming intangible and undetectable. Their physical existence will be effectively erased so long as this power is active, rendering them intangible and imperceptible, lacking any scent, sound, visibility and any other traces of being there. Advanced users can control what physical attributes to discard while maintaining an existential form to interact with others.
>Like Danzo b*tch from Naruto When he uses Izagani amd some of the Uchiha clan that uses Izanagi
•Void Creation
>User can create true, absolute voids, spaces that are empty/absent of anything/everything that we can understand including form, shape, dimension, time, matter, energy, distance, sound, motion, concepts, etc.
Because of the nature of these voids, anything that enters them may be impossible to ever escape or be rescued from and/or may even be erased from existence because of the contradictory nature or lack of life-giving elements/properties inside them.
•Nihilikinetic Combat
>The user can combine nothingness manipulation with physical combat, granting both high maneuverability and nothingness/void attacks.
>Like Naruto ,Madara, Obito (Gudōdama/Truthseeker Orb)

𝗟𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀/𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
•Users may accidentally remove parts of themselves, or even physical pieces.
•Users of Nonexistence may overpower the user.
•Users of Erasure Immunity are immune.
•Can't Swin

𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 (𝙔/𝙉)'𝙎 𝙃𝘼𝙆𝙄

𝙊𝘽𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙑𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉- (𝙔/𝙉) 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙀𝘿 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙁 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙐𝙉𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙆 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝘿𝙑𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝙊𝘽𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙑𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙃𝘼𝙆𝙄 ,𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙐𝙎𝙀𝙎 𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙏 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙎𝙃𝙀'𝙎 𝙃𝙐𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙍𝙊𝘽𝙊𝙏𝙄𝘾 𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙎(𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝘾𝙐𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙐𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙎𝙊 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙃𝙀𝙍 3 𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙇𝘿)

𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙍𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙃𝘼𝙆𝙄- 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝙐𝙎𝙀𝙎 𝙄𝙏 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙎𝙃𝙀'𝙎 𝙍𝘼𝙄𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼 𝘽𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙎,𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙍𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝘼𝙇𝙎𝙊 𝘼𝘿𝙑𝘼𝙉𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙄𝘿𝙉𝙏 𝙐𝙎𝙀𝙎 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘿𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙇 𝙁𝙍𝙐𝙄𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙈𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝘽𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙑𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙃𝘼𝙆𝙄

𝘼𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙈𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝙆𝙄- 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝙆𝙄 𝙄𝙎 𝘼𝘿𝙑𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙐𝙎𝙀𝙎 𝙄𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝙀𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙎𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿,𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝘼𝙇𝙎𝙊 𝘼𝘿𝙑𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀

𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀: (𝙔/𝙉) 𝘿. 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙆𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙄
𝘼𝙂𝙀: 38

𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙇𝘿: 𝙆𝙀𝙑 𝘿. 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙆𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙄
𝙂𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍: 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀
𝘼𝙂𝙀: 18

𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙉𝘿 𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙇𝘿: 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙔 𝘿. 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙆𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙄
𝙂𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍: 𝙁𝙀𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀
𝘼𝙂𝙀: 16

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙇𝘿: 𝙂𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙏 𝘿. 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙆𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙄
𝙂𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍: 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀
𝘼𝙂𝙀: 15