middle

"Yah, why are you here?"

Jeongyeon casually asked the moment she sat down at their table.

She eyed Sana who is sitting formally—with her legs and arms crossed, her favorite club beer in her hand and her eyes darting towards a certain direction called the bar counter.

"Why not? This is our table?" Sana answered smirking before sipping in her drinks.

"Yeah, but you're usually out there talking to your favorite person."

"Ew nah."

Jeongyeon looks at her weirdly before she looks at the others who just shrug their shoulders.

She followed Sana's gaze and saw someone she assumed the reason why her best friend is acting different—totally different—she saw the bartender smiling at every customer in the highchair.

Hmmm..

"Is that why our margaritas are delayed tonight?" Jeongyeon continued with the test.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Jeong." Sana snapped back still with her stunt.

"Pfft. Don't deny it."

"I clearly don't. Grr. Why are you guys like that to me?"

Jeongyeon burst out laughing at her best friend when she saw that rare sight of aberration in her eyes.

Sana shakes her head as her eyes dart back—which becomes a habit, by the way, fuck it—to the bar counter and saw Tzuyu with her guys and girls and oh, her friend Nayeon, chatting while regularly laughing.

Very annoying Chou Tzuyu.

Friday night and as usual, the bar counter is pack with gals and guys going hysterical towards that certain bartender and her fellow bartenders.

Sana was about to sit down in her favorite highchair when she heard the flirty conversation Tzuyu and another woman had.

Does she really shower her customers with compliments? Of course, she does.

Does she really have to show her smiles to them? Of course, she does.

Are you completely jealous? Of course, I do!

No, she meant! She was clearly disappointed, she really thought after that night—that kiss—a newfound beginning will open for them.

She was sure she will give Tzuyu back her kiss. That was a promise. She even uses that fancy toothpaste and fancy perfume just for tonight.