Day 3: aunties and uncles

sorry about the late update, I was having tests at school
Katsuki was excited. It's his first time going to Yuuei, and not just any school, it is #1 ranked high school for heros. Most of the pro heros studied there for God's sake-

On the other hand, Aiwaza was exhausted. Teaching was already tiring enough, now he had to bring the kid with him.
He wouldn't dare imagining how his colleagues would react. Looking over to his new son, he could swear he saw sparkles shimmering around him.

And so, here they were, in-front the oh so famous school.
The excitement that once took over is not gone, but is hidden under the new wave of emotion.
Nervousness, is the only thing Katsuki could feel except for the past feeling of excitement. He need to make a good impression, of course he can enter this school on his own! But still, the principal might not let him in.

Stuck in this own mind of imagination, he didn't realise he was reaching for Shota's hand.

Shota felt a light weight on his hand, looking down, he saw Katsuki's hand intertwined with his own.
huh guess Mr No.1 is nervous
"You ready Mr No.1?"

"HAH! YOU BET!"

Aizawa chuckled, "ok let's go then, we have to see Nezu first."

"hah what the fuck is a Nezu?"

"He- language kid! He's the principal of the school."

"oh ok. What are we waiting for!"
And he started to run, hand still intertwined with Aizawa's.

Shota Aizawa, aka Eraserhead,
is famous for his stern and mostly reserved personality.
Who often comes off as cold, apathetic, and impatient, exerting very little energy in most situations, preferring to take naps in his sleeping bag instead.

So that's why, when Katsuki ran into the school, along the hallways, basically dragging Aizawa behind him, everyone, including the teachers and students, looked at the scene wide-eyed.

"Come on Old man, walk faster,"

"you're literally dragging me kid,"

The nickname 'old man' popped out during yesterday's dinner section.
Katsuki seemed to warm up to them, throwing light insults at them.
The true behaviour of the kid is showing itself.
Hizashi was so happy yesterday, Katsuki thought they're trustworthy enough to take off the mask of his fake personality.

Little did they know, in Katsuki's dictionary, "Old man" means "dad".

Now back to what was happening.

Midnight had known Shota since high school. He was the most emotionless person she's ever seen. And here he was, being dragged around by a overly-excited kid.

I swear he didn't have a blond kid with him two days ago. Midnight thought as Shota retook the position as the lead.

As the two went inside Nezu's office, the hallways burst out with whispers and theories.

Nezu wasn't surprised when Shota showed up to the Yuuei gate with a kid. The detective already inform him about the situation.

I wonder if he is like me-

"LET ME GO OLD MAN!"

ah guess not then

"come in," he said when he heard a light knock.

The black haired male was dragging a ash-blond kid, kicking and punching the air. Anyone could tell this kid is hot-headed.