Chapter 51 (Finale)

"They are beautiful. Congratulations the both of you" Chan said

"Thank you hyung"

"Thank you Channie"

It was 2 weeks later and they were currently in the premature unit. The twins were born earlier than expected and weren't allowed an visitors apart from Y/n and Hyunjin until now. The twins had been improving everyday and haven't had any serious problems.

"Y/n, sit down please. Your stitches could tear and the doctors said that you shouldn't stand for too long" Hyunjin worried.

"Don't worry Jinnie, i'll be fine"

Y/n had a big haemorrhage. Her body started to shut down to protect her. Fortunately they stopped it in time. She was still recovering from losing that amount of blood and the effect that the c-section left on her body.

"What did you decide to call them?" I.N asked.

"Minjun is the boy and Mi Cha is the girl" Y/n replied as she was sitting down.

"They are beautiful names. I can't believe we are uncles" Lee know said, wiping his fake tears.

"At least they've got a lot of aunties and uncles to keep them safe" Chan said somewhat proudly

"Yes Channie, they have" Y/n laughed at him.

- - - - -

It was now a year later and it was the Twins birthday.

"I can't believe my babies are 1 already" hyunjin whined.

"I know jinnie. This year has went so quickly"

They were both now living in their own house, not to far away from Stray Kids base. It was still in their grounds but to far for them to be in trouble if the base was to get attacked. The house had its own security system.

It looked like a nice, large house from the front. In the inside it looked like a normal house. However underground is where it changed. It had a weapons room, safety room, training floor, garage and even an underground escape route.

They were both still involved with stray kids activities, they just weren't living there anymore.

They were currently getting ready for people to come over for the twins party.

"GUESS WHOS HERE!" they heard someone shout.

"ungle le noe" they heard Minjun say.

"Your right Minjun. It's Uncle Lee Know" Y/n said, lifting him up whilst Hyunjin lifted Mi Cha up and brought them over to the group of people.

Nct, Exo, twice and Black Pink had all shown up through the day. Over the past year, the groups had formed a very strong alliance and saw each other as family. They all love the twins too.

- - - - -

"let's cut the cake!" I.N shouted

"dude chill. It's not going to run away" Y/n burst out laughing.

Everyone had left apart from Stray Kids. The twins had fell asleep hours ago and were in their nursery. They guys had decided to a few drinks so they stayed over for the night since they couldn't drive now.

It was about 11 pm when the door bell rung.

"was you expecting anyone else?" Chan asked.

"no" Y/n answered.

They all pulled out their guns. Chan went to the door, the rest where behind him with their guns still out.

Chan slowly opened it. He saw this figure. He had his hood up and since it was dark out he couldn't really see who it was.

The figure put his hood down. Y/n recognised them and went up to the door.

"Jake?"

"Hello Y/n"

"Guys you can put your guns away. What are you doing here?" Y/n asked.

Jake moved to the side and revealed a younger girl beside him.

"No"

"No! You died! the fire" Y/n started to cry.

Chan moved her to the side to get a better few of the girl since he was more focused on Jake.

"Hannah?"

"Hello" she replied.

Y/n and Chan ran and gave her a hug.

"we thought you died! what happened?" Y/n cried. 

They all went inside and were sitting on the sofas. They guys were slightly confused but eventually figured out what was happening.

"I was walking through the neighbourhood and saw Hannah laying in an alley way. I had heard about the fire and that there was no more survivors so I wasn't sure whether it was her or not. When I went over to her she said not to tell anyone. After that, I came over to south Korea and we have been living here ever since with my family" Jake explained.

"That's why you left so suddenly. Without any goodbye or anything" Y/n pieced together.

"I knew everyone would've thought I died and you guys got hurt so much for protecting me. This way it was easier" Hannah said.

"We heard that you were both here and happened to not live that far away. I'm surprised we had never bumped into each other before" Jake added.

"As long as your healthy and ok. That's all that matters. Thank you Jake" Chan said.

For the next few months Hannah lived with Hyunjin and Y/n until she decided that she was red to be apart of Stray Kids full time. She then moved into their base, in Y/ns old room.

Throughout the years, they had all went through so much together. They went through some tough times and some happy times. But after all, every story deserves a happy ending.

——————The End——————

Sorry this is so sudden for the end but I didn't know what else could've went in between this.

I really hope you enjoyed this story and thank you so much for reading. Honestly didn't think it would even get any reads or anything like. Thank you Straytan20 for suggesting the names!

I am going to be writing a new story in a couple month time. I'm a few weeks, i've got mocks coming up (tests but because if the pandemic they could be used as evidenced for our grade or anything) so they are more important so the story won't be able to come out yet.

Leave any suggestions for who you want the story to be about and the story setting you would like.