He only mine and only MINE

I really don't know what happened but me and todo haven't really talk for about 2 week and I feel like I did something that made him sad? Well anyways when every I try to talk with todo he would walk away .. and it would hurt me really badly and when I try to text him, he would leave me on read. No matter how hard I think I can't remember something I did that made him sad..? Now that I think about I think he meeting other person .No I don't think he could do such thing but I think I did see him talking with this person .... but their both from the same class maybe I'm just overthinking.

I was walking to school all alone and then I see todo walking with this other person "who the hell is them and why are they are together ?"  I said to myself. So I decided to follow them, once I had a good look at that person I remember who they were.. It was Y/N "Y/N huh , so their the one who trying to take my man.. maybe their just friend ....."  No I don't think their friends...

Y/N Pov:

Wow I'm hangout with Todo...this is cool! I never thought of todo would hangout with someone who is a Baka maybe we might be more then friend but what if they have a girlfriend..? or a boyfriend.. then I guess its better we just stay as friend. "So Y/N , what do you think if we should get ice cream after school?" Said Todo "U-uh I-I ,yeah we should get ice c-cream.." I said "Okay, lets see... Okay let meet up at 4:00" say Todo "Wait why 4:00? I thought that-" "Oh that because I need to do something first , I-I need to talk to someone....." said Shoto "O-oh okay, see you later Shoto-kun" I said.

(Okay back to my bestie pov lol) 

THAT BITCH, I CAN'T BEIVLE THAT THEY JUST STOLE MY MAN???? I guess I have no choice but to try to break them up. I need help with this plan I'm gonna ask my bestie for help... wait happened to them? whatever I need to go to class before I'm late.