Common misconceptions

1. Shifting is lucid dreaming.
Nope, shifting and Lucid dreaming are two different things.

2. The characters you shift to aren't real and therefore won't get hurt.
No. They're real people with real feelings.

3. Shifting is as easy as breathing.
Hear me out, of course its not as easy as breathing. That being said, once you let yourself shift, it will become easy. Getting to the stage of actually shifting isn't going to be easy, it might be for some, might not be for others. Just remember you expect to shift because you can. You don't hope to shift because you want to be able to.

4. Not everyone can shift.
Everyone can and will shift if they want to.

5. Shifting isn't real.
It is.

6. You have to write a script.
No.

7. Shifting is complex and you have to do a bunch of things like tidy your room.
No. All you need is yourself to shift, nothing has to be tidy, you don't have to drink water, you only need you.

8. "Clones" aren't you.
Clones are you. A clone is the part of your subconscious that didn't come with you.

9. To shift, you have to have no doubts.
Doubts are normal!

10. You have to be completely still.
As far as I know, this isn't true.

11. You have to keep the timeline of the place your shifting to the same.
Nope! Change anything you want because you'll just be going to that reality.

12. Youre making a new reality.
There are infinite realities, so no.

13. Shifting is a form of witchcraft and/or against (any) religions.
Obviously different people believe different things due to culture so please believe whatever you want but it's not (taking away culture from religion and witchcraft), against any religions or witchcraft.

~Anything else you're unsure about please ask away~