Chapter 14 - Pissing Sherlock off

Hello, Darling - JM x

Sherlock rolled his eyes and ignored the text he received from Moriarty.

Sorry, I meant to send this to Y/n :) - JM

This caused the detective to grab the phone and dial the number. Moriarty watched it ring out, ignoring every call he received, Stayin' Alive playing out continuously.

The camera Moriarty hid in the flat watched as Sherlock frantically shouted at the phone then the poor skull. Crumbs wiped off the sleek navy suit Moriarty wore, the criminal straightening his posture when he saw you walk in with a glare, hair wet and only in a towel.

"What on god's unholy earth are you doing abusing the skull at this time?!"

"Moriarty is getting my damn nerves!" Sherlock shouted back.

"Isn't that point of your enemies to lovers trope?! I am trying to take a fucking shower!" Sherlock's phone suddenly rang, you took it away and answered. "Moriarty, you psycho!" Moriarty could still see you in character. "Leave us alone!"

"Hm, no, besides I get quite the view," A blanket was wrapped around you, curtesy of Sherlock, so you fell on the ground like a burrito.

"Moriarty!" your brother took out his fishing spear.

"Dammit, Sherlock!" You roll around and prop yourself up like a slug, hopping over with your eyes just peaking over the fabric. One glance around, you hop over to the lamp and peer to see a camera. "You cause me pain," you growl to Moriarty.

"Well, you seem to like pain," he hums making you widen your eyes and Sherlock crush the camera in hand.

"You've scared her enough by threatening her life!" the middle Holmes shouts at his phone. "You nearly killed her, stay away!"

Moriarty burst into a loud laugh while he stared at the ended call screen. He didn't believe how much fun he was having, it wasn't until half an hour later that mid meeting for his current network in Indonesia that he devised a new plan.

You were wrapped only half way around his finger, barely so and that wasn't good enough. Nothing really ever was good enough for him, but messing with you would be.

"Sebastian, get the sun-room ready, we expect Miss Holmes to arrive very soon... via forceful assistance of course,"

"Yes, Boss," Moran left instantly as Jim stood.

"You are all dismissed," his team scurried out as he checked himself in the mirror, scowling at his reflection, taking out a comb to fix himself up a bit.

~~~

Rain fell from high above, thrashing down against your weakening umbrella. Thundering clashes rung out in the quiet streets, cars hardly passing and cabs all full of cowering people trying to escape the natural occurrence.

More and more you weaved through the cascade, you finally saw the first car after quite sometime, but it slowed down next to you. This caused your instincts to kick in, picking up your pace, you saw it match your speed, still a little bit behind you.

"Not again, Sherlock," you scowl, grabbing your phone to call someone, a hand clasping a oddly fumed cloth on your mouth. Any fight you put up was useless as every nerve in your body went numb, body limp.

~~~

There was a smell of freshly brewed tea and a smooth milk chocolate chip cookies lingering in the air, your shut eyes trying to widen a slight to see what had caused such a thing. Memories of before panicked you, your mind hoping it was a dream.

"Morning, darling," Jim's voice struck your ears, not close but deafening at the suddenness. Then there was the clink of metal against porcelain, swirling against liquid.

"Jim? What the fuck?..." you groan, lifting your gaze to see him sitting across from you in a chair, rain pounding down on the glass roof above. "Where am I?"

"My house,"

"Your... house?" Yet again, fight or flight was set in motion when you felt your body tied back, hands and legs against each other.

"Calm down, my dear, I won't hurt you... yet," he coughed the last part out before circling around you, pouring tea into your cup.

"Why not let me out of this?"

"Well, I have to keep up with the act, don't I?"

"What? The scary villain taking the heroes little sister and using her as leverage? Cliche, I expected more from you, Moriarty,"

The laugh he let out was slightly menacing, tea concocting as you liked it. "Careful there, don't want to piss me off,"

"Whatcha gonna do? Give me a lesson on etiquette?"

"I'm going to give you a proper lesson on respect," he growls, a knife brought to your neck. He expected a flinch of fear, something noticeable but in your eyes there was only a small trace of it.

"Go on then, teach me that lesson, or are you too scared-" the knife pressed roughly, the blade nicking a little blood. You squirmed, a rough intake to suppress what you couldn't believe was a moan.

"It seems you're going to enjoy this lesson," he raised the blade and this time fear flashed loud and clear through you, but instead of skin, the rope broke. Lower restraints loose to get you on your feet.

~~~

Don't worry

Don't worry... there will be sMuT

If you don't like that type of thing skip the next chapter!

- Anna ❤️