Hafsa woke up on a Wednesday morning and backflioped out of her bed. Her foot got tangled on her butterfly blanket she bought in year 5, and she tripped and fell on her face.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SOOOO SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR BEHAVIOUR TODAY." Hafsa screeched at the blankets. She then covered her mouth, worried she might have woken her mummy up.

Thankfully she hadn't. She then tip-toed out to the kitchen and went to the freezer. She saw her sister left ice cream in there and decided to eat some.

She was only planning in eating three spoonfuls, but got carried away by the ice creams magnificent taste. She ended up eating it all.

"Oh well." Hafsa shrugged and threw the tub in the bin. Her sister wouldn't know it was her.

Hafsa went back to her room and got dressed and ready for school. She still had 15 minutes until she had to leave so she brushed her teeth then made some tiktoks.

She got bored and started twerking in the mirror. Then she started throwing it back harder than Charli D'Amelio. Before she knew it, it was time to leave.

She left her house and walked up the hill. She got to seven eleven and decided to buy a monster because she's an unhealthy bitch. She also bought sushi and ate it before she paid.

Hafsa walked the rest if the way to school after purchasing her items (besides the sushi). She walked into the gates and was Immediantly Greeted.

"HI HUFFY" Hafsas bestest bestie in the world, Beckity, called out. They ran up to each other and hugged. "No homo" Beckity whispered as she placed a fat kiss on Hafsas cheek. Hafsa crinkled her nose because she smelt something bad.

"Do you smell that?" Hafsa asked,pulling away from the hug and looking around.

"Yeah." Beckity said. "Its You, go take a shower smelly."

Hafsa was about to insult her bestie back, before she saw him.

Smelly boy James.

"BECKITY! IT'S SMELLY BOY! RUN!" Hafsa shouted. Beckity spun around, eyes wide, and saw James walking towards them with a smile.

Hafsa and Beckity ran through the senior area, dodging Smelly Boy and made it to the office. They decided to sit outside Mrs. Shadwicks office because that's their favourite spot ever.

"Phew. That was close." Hafsa said in relief. "Why are you even friends with that smelly boy, Bec? He literally stinks and he always tries to talk about Indie music and My Chemical Romance with you."

"I know right." Beckity said. She opened her bag and pulled out two Woolworths homebrand poppers and two packets of sweet and salty Woolworths popcorn.

Hafsa and Beckity's families loved to shop at Woolworths and buy homebrand stuff because they were broke lol.

"YES YOU GOT OUR FAV POPPERS BECKITY, YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!?" Hafsa shouted in the Pooja accent.

"What does that mean Poojity?" Beckity said back in the same accent.

"PARTY TIME!" She screamed loudly. She was so loud Beckity had to block her ears and cringe.

All the noise she made, unfortunately, attracted the attention of Mr. Walford. The smelly grumpy head of science teacher who thinks he's got swag but actually doesn't.

"Girls. How many times do I have to tell You, no hanging out in the office. Get out or I'll have to give you detention." He scolded. Hafsa and Beckity tried not to laugh as they stood up and exited the office through the side door closest to Mr. Thomas office.

They heard the bell ring for Homeroom and headed off to class. Sadly they had to separate. Beckity met up with her other bestie Kyrah and they went into room A13, while Hafsa went with their other bestie Taylor into A12.

When Hafsa walked into the classroom, She couldn't believe what she saw.

To be continued...