🍅cup of coffe 🥬(SMUT)

this next story contains smut, if you don't like this kinda stuff please do not read and please do not make hate comments, ty!

{Liam's pov}

it was 10am of a sunday, i woke up and noticed henry, my boyfriend, was clinging on my, i played with his hair a bit and got up, i went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup (that was, totally for no reason, decorated with the creators oc duck) and made some coffee. When i finished making the coffee, i felt something hug my back, it was henry.

Henry: morning handsome

Liam: heh, morning babe~

I left my coffee on the table and kissed his forehead, he giggled, so did I.

Henry: How did you sleep?

Liam: great, you?

Henry: same

Henry wasn't a morning person, but he managed to be nice, even though he really looked tired.

Henry: wait- WE ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL!

Liam: heh, chill babe, its sunday

henry: oh- right, well remember we were gonna go with jake to the mall

Liam: oh yeah, we should get ready

Henry: mhm~

he hugged me tighter, he looked at me and kissed me, we broke the kiss, i looked at his beautiful shining rainbow eyes, god damn he was beautiful.

henry: ima go shower

Liam: I thot otakus don't shower (sorry, didn't mean to offend anybody with that ;w;)

Henry: LIAM! >:C

Liam: sorry -w-

I looked at him go to the bathroom and close the door, i knew he had a nice body cause-, off past actions, if u get what i'm saying (insert lenny face), anyway i went upstairs and changed clothes, i think he didn't know i was in the room, he got in and closed the door, i looked at him, he was naked. I savagely blushed, then he noticed, he went bright red, he quickly covered himself with a towel.

Henry: s-sorry!

Liam: It's ok, don't worry...

i count contain myself and giggled

henry: what's so funny...

liam: you know i have seen everything already~

he blushed even more, i approached him and kissed him, he kissed back, the kiss got to the point that we were lying on the bed making out, the towel he covered himself with had fallen, so he was naked.

{Nobody's pov}

SMUT UPCOMING

Liam: are you ready?~

henry: mhm~

Liam approached henry's entrance for the 36 time,henry had gotten over the pain and started to feelt it really satisfying, the liam started to slowly move, he kissed henry's neck as he moved, causing henry to moan, but this time there was something different. (OMG AAAAAA *insert creator nose bleeding*)

Henry: L-Liam! im c- ahh~!

he had cumbed all over the bed (cumbed cumded, omg i have never written this before ;-;)

Liam: wow, im kinda thirsty u know, maybe this will help

Liam started to suck henrys- u know, his- thing-

{OK ENOUGH U PERVERT >:V}

{Henry's pov}

i had woken up, it was 12pm, i remembered what happened, i actually don't enjoy thinking about it, it just don't feel good at all, i got up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water (he was wearing clothes don't worry xD) i got there and grabbed a glass, suddenly i noticed i pushed something by accident, it was Liam's coffee, he had left it and forgot to drink it, the glass broke into a bunch of pieces, i felt something that had cut me deeply in one of my fingers, i noticed i was bleeding, it hurted as hell, i heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

Liam: WHAT HAPPENED!?

Henry: s-sorry i broke ur cup-

Liam: But are YOU ok? did you get hur-

Then he noticed I was bleeding, I started to cry, it hurted A LOT, he ran to the bathroom and got some bandaids (they were hello kitty bandaids-... don't ask) he covered the injury with one bandaid and cleaned up the blood.

Liam: there, does it still hurt

henry: yeah, but just a little bit...

Liam: is.. everything ok? you seem kinda down-

Henry: Sorry it's just, I don't feel good about what we did earlier...

Liam: what do you mean?-

henry: I mean that I don't want to do that anymore, just when I ask you to ok?-

Liam: whatever makes you feel better

i looked at him, closed my eyes and leaned to the kiss

{Next morning}

i checked my whatsapp, 38 messages from jake-

Jake's mensajes be like: DUDE WHERE ARE YOU I HAVE BE WAITING FOR AGES/ ARE YOU GONNA COME OR NOT!? and bla bla bla (lazy ass check -w-)

Henry: fruck-

Liam: oh, sure!

Henry: wait, N O *concerned lettuce noises*