Chapter 20: Affection

I cranked out like the last three real chapters and the A/N chapter in less than a week, but my friend told me not to publish them for suspense. Sorry y'all, but I listen to my friend.

Eijiro POV:

The new Katsuki was very different from my Katsuki. He was brutish, demanding, and always angry. Katsuki used to be like that, but I think it was the realization of his actions that changed him. I guess the new Katsuki didn't have that realization.

Uraraka and Sero flew us to an abandoned building, we sat down, and I explained everything that happened. Well... not everything. I hadn't explained my moment with Katsuki.

"Kirishima," Uraraka started, "I noticed that you're calling Bakugo by his first name. Why is that?" She wrung out her wet hair with Sero's dry shirt (He had been wearing a rain jacket over it when they were flying) then tossed the shirt over to The Other Katsuki.

"Yeah, Shitty Hair," The Other Katsuki (TOK) said, "The fuck's up with that?" He dried off his face and hair with the shirt, then threw it over to Sero.

Oh shit. "Uh... so Katsuki, when he ran to go find Deku," I tried to figure out what to say, "I went after him so we could get away to the shelters with the rest of the class, as you know." Uraraka and Sero nodded. "But, he kept insisting to find Deku and make up for what he did. We got into a bit of a mini-argument, which ended with him hugging me. He told me he had to find him, but he had something to tell me." Uraraka and Sero's eyes widened. TOK looked worried and slowly shook his head. "I asked him if he was going to confess his love, and he said yeah. Then I told him I loved him too, and then we um... made out."

Uraraka blushed, Sero saluted, and TOK was speechless. I laughed shyly and pulled my knees to my chest. I buried my face in my knees and kept going.

"It was obviously his first kiss, and he really fell into it. Then, I told him to call me Eijiro, and because of that, I figured it would be okay to call him Katsuki..." I felt myself turning bright red, "Also... right before we kissed, I asked if he would be my official boyfriend..." I was now practically steaming. It was an amazing moment, but when I was talking about it, it felt awkward and embarrassing. "And he said yes...and that was one of the happiest moments of my life, so I kissed him."

There was no sound in our abandoned building. The rain was ceasing outside as the morning broke and my two friends and fake boyfriend were silent. I looked up from my knees and saw Sero smiling so big that I smiled too. I looked over and Uraraka was silently squealing with her hands over her mouth and her legs kicking in the air. TOK was also blushing and wouldn't meet my eyes. 

Then, Uraraka squealed happily and started to laugh, "KYAAAAAAAA! HAHAHAHAHA! Finally! Ooooooh! I knew it! I knew you two were in love!! EEEEEEEEEE!" She got up and jumped around, then crossed her arms defiantly, "Tsu owes me ten bucks!"

"You girls made bets too?" Sero laughed, "Denki and Sato both owe me ten bucks! They seriously thought he would be with Mina!"

"Like hell he'd be with a girl!" TOK snapped, "That man is gay as fuck, and can't nobody tell me otherwise!"

I looked at the three of them, all being so supportive of me and Katsuki as a couple and my heart felt so happy. An unhealthy amount of serotonin washed through my brain as I joined the conversation. "I never knew that Katsuki was such a romantic! He got so affectionate last night!"

"ooooOOOOOoooh!" Sero wiggled his eyebrows, "If you say it like that..."

"Sero!" Uraraka pushed him over, "You had to make it inappropriate?"