Ch 1

Back chapter 1

Finally she is coming back , back to me , back to my arms my girl will finally be back...

Gosh I have missed her like shit well so has my brother but definitely me more as you see, I have been crushing on her since I was really young.

The way she laughs her perfect teeth on display , her silky smooth brown hair that bounces on her shoulder whenever she runs , her pretty sparkling eyes that had me captured into her for the first time I looked into her beautiful eyes, her milky soft skin that makes me wanna keep touching her. Though it's not only her outside beauty I love and adore it's also , her kind soul , her understanding nature , her positive energy everything absolutely love everything about her.

I wonder how she has been since, the last time I saw her was 6 years ago, in the past I got to know her through my big bro as they were already best friends they went to the same school and even the same class.

However soon once we meet , me and her had become best friends though I was always two years younger to them they would never neglect me , and soon within a few months we had become the famous  3 inseparable trio.

" 𝘩𝘦𝘺, 𝘣𝘳𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 " my brothers voice was heard from
behind my room's door.

Delighted , agitated, fear , shock , anxiety  all these emotions suddenly hit me hard. Im gonna finnally meet my girl .

Escatic that's exactly how I felt now as I am walking through the lanes of the airport to pick up my girl , well technically speaking soon to be my girl but afterall my girl..

" 𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 ? " My brother questioned probably after seeing the nervous wreck on my face ..

" 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 6 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 " 

" 𝘏𝘮𝘮𝘮 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 , 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 "

" 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 " I simply muttered under by breath inaudible to my brother ..

'𝐖here is she ? ' I thought , Me and my bro decided to go seprate ways to find her quickly ..  

However swiftly the thought left me as suddenly a heavy weight was thrown at me hugging no more like Clinging onto me ..

Wait- what !

As soon as the mysterious person slightly pulls back,  and I get a glimpse of her prominent brown eyes and I internally jump out of joy..

" 𝘈riel " I cried out pulling her back into my arms tightly hugging her and planning on never letting her go yet seems like she has other plans slowing pulling away from me , she sweetly smiles at me 'agrh' my heart .

" 𝘏𝘦𝘺 " she whispers with her low honey like voice .

And I take this moment to quickly analyse her as my eyes quickly roam up and down her body and damm she has grown beautiful , many might think she is sexy but I believe she is beautiful and pretty , her hair is smooth and pretty as always , though it's dyed with  blond tips that reach a little more till her breast's length. While her face is still as innocent , pure and pretty has it has always been .
Her before cheek fat totally vanished rather her well defined cheekbones replaces her Chubby cheeks , she even now has her same sparkly alluring eyes the had me captured 

And before I could see or look furthermore on her attractive body she suddenly springs out of my arms as she leaps on my brother hugging him as tight she hugged me mabye a little more even.

5 minutes, 5 freaking minutes and they are still hugging where as she hugged me only for like 2 freaky mins.
At times like this I really wish I was my brother, for a fact I know they are close. Erm like I did get to know her through my brother but ever so once in a while my selfish self wishes they weren't I know they will only be friends with only platonic feelings at eachother .
They for instance literally call themselves twins .

So yeah hopefully neither of them will not catch up feelings for one and other , My brother is literally handsome as Frick so I won't blame her if she catches up some feelings for him .

'Look at me I look like a freaking potato!  '                                                        

" should we go? " My brother asks
I don't reply , I'm pissed at how close she is with him

" lego home Ariel I wanna show you around , your finally Back"