The Trap

2 months later

August POV

Tonight was Game night at the Trap. Where us niggas basically bring our girls to show off and Since D is my girl I'm going to show her off.

I went upstairs to get D. And found her sleep in our room, so I jumped on her and kissed her and played with her spot. She got up and got in the shower I followed and y'all know what went Down in that shower. Afterwards we got out and got dressed. Me and my baby was matching. I had on a white tee, she had on a white crop top. I had on white jeans, She had on white skinny jeans, I had on my ledgend blues, She had on hers. We both had on gold chains. She had her hair- I'll just let her tell y'all.

D'Asia POV

I bet August big mouth ass already told y'all what I had on but not hair and stuff. Well I straighten my hair that touched my butt. Put on some red lipstick and grabbed my white clutch. And since my nails were already white. I looked like a fresh thing of milk. But anyway we hopped in the white lambo and was had to the trap.

August POV

When we pulled up to the trap I parked and jogged over to D side and opened her door. I grabbed her hand and we walked in like we was Bonnie&Clyde. We sat in my office first kissing and talking then Danni knocked on the door asking about cups I agbe her some and she left out D'Asia just rolled her eyes. Then we went and sat I the living room I had D on my lap and Alpha was just staring hard. And that made me mad. When Marvin pulled up I daped him up he was confused when he saw me and his sister but when he saw Alpha and Danni her put it all together and I seen him get pissed.

D: Damn Marvin whats wrong

M: num sis num

D' Asia POV

I went to the bathroom when I heard gun shots so I /loaded mine and came out the bathroom. Shooting and damn was I good I shot 12 niggas right between the eyes.

Au: Damn bae you got it like DAT huh

I started laugh til I seen one nigga reaching for his gun so I shot DAT ass. I'm one boss bitch. I'm my babies ride or die chick