Fallout! 2! Larry<3

Hey guys! So I decided to make Fallout! A three shot. So you can all jump for joy and fangirl over all the Larry feels. Haha. But I fair warn you. I was half dead when I wrote this. So it will probably suck ass. And I'm sorry for it. But this is just a one shot to lead to the big one shot! So I hope you like it!

Enjoy!

Jade💙

Larry

Harry

I'm starting to remember why I never told Louis in the first place. Louis hasn't been home in three days. And he promised me that nothing would change. But it already has. When I told Louis he went pale sort of. Like he couldn't believe what he had just heard. But how could anyone not fall for Louis? He's so funny, and happy and just a person you can easily fall in love with. I sat on the sofa, waiting like I have for the past three days, for Lou to get back. We had an interview at 3:00pm today and I wanted to talk to him before so things wouldn't seem weird on camera. But it's already 2:00 and I need to get ready. I went to my room and got dressed. I trudged around the house for a while after that, just waiting for 3:00 to come. I was so deep in thought. Why did I even tell him. If I only wanted friendship then what was the point in telling him?

-Because you didn't only want friendship-

Wait, what?

-Harry, you and I both know you wanted more than friendship, and that's why you told him-

No I don't. I swear. I just wanted to keep our friendship, and I thought that telling him would help. We never keep secrets, and I felt bad about keeping it from him.

-Harry. Stop. You didn't tell him because you felt bad about keeping a secret from him. You told him, because you thought he would feel the same way-

I stopped right then and there. Did I really hope that Lou had feelings for me too? Is that why I told him?

-Yes, Harry-

My eyes watered. I did hope Lou would reciprocate the feelings. And now that I know he doesn't it just hurts. I thought I just wanted friendship. But I wanted more. But now, he won't even speak to me. I miss just being best friends with him. I really do. I miss all the fans posting pictures of 'Larry Stylinson'. I missed being close to him. I missed hanging out with him. And it's only been three days. Why did I have to love him?

-It's fate Harry.-

What?

-It's fate. You knew from the second you saw him in that bathroom.-

That may be true, but if it really is fate for us to be together then, why did he run away? Why did he leave me?

-You have to figure that out on your own.-

I sighed. I'm talking to an imaginary person in my head. How lovely. And this imaginary thing, won't even tell me why he won't love me back.

(Brain: And ruin the who one shot? I don't think so Hazzabear. Get your life.

Me: What?)

I threw myself down onto the couch and ran my hands through my hair. My doorbell rang and my heart fluttered hoping it was Louis. But then it dropped noticing that, Louis would have just walked in. I got up and went to the door. I opened it and it was.. Justin Bieber? What was he doing here?

"Uh, hey Harry." He said. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Hey Justin. What're you doing here?" I asked.

"Three days ago, I... I told Niall I was in love with him, and he ran off. And I just.. I want to see him. I need to know what he's thinking." Justin said. I pulled him into a hug.