.+*&^First Day of High School...^&*+.

Three best friends were making their way to school together, it was their first day at this new school, especially since it was a High school time was flying by very quickly it felt like just 2 days ago they were in daycare together playing with cars. Each of them were a different animal. one a Dog who seemed to be the tallest, another who was a horse and wasn't much shorter than the dog, The Fox was the shortest, he was even shorter then half the girls he had been with in 4th grade. Either it was his DNA or everyone was just incredibly huge.

Pony decided to break the silence and speak "So, are you guys excited because I sure am! Especially since I get to be sitting with Foxy this year because the teacher said we can choose our seats once we arrive and I want to be right next to Foxy!" he seemed really excited over the fact that he thought that he was gonna sit next to Him "Whoa whoa whoa, who said YOU were gonna sit next to Foxy?" Doggy responded frustrated "Could you guys not? we haven't even gotten to the school grounds yet and your already bickering." Foxy sighed "But your gonna sit by me right Foxy, Right?" Pony asked being very clingy to Him. "I don't think he would want to sit next to a annoying Horse that won't keep his mouth shut" Doggy growled at Pony "Doggy, Pony sto-" Foxy was soon cut off by Pony "I'VE BEEN HIS FRIEND SINCE DAYCARE AND NEVER GOT TO SIT NEXT TO HIM IN CLASS, I DESERVE TO SIT WITH HIM!" 

after 5 more minutes of bickering of who was the better friend, The three made it to the High School which seemed pretty small when you walked in but had quite a bit of seats, Foxy saw a few familiar faces like Penny and Bunny, then some unfamiliar faces which seemed like a Owel, Zebra, A Pumpkin Pig?..., Another fox, and A beautiful Cat. 

Foxy ended up staring at her and Doggy had to smack him to make him stop, it was like he was in another world. "FOXY! Its the first day of school jeez, focus on grades and not your love fantasies" Doggy Chuckled a bit "Oh shut up Doggy, like you didn't stare at Bunny in 3rd-5th grade" Foxy Nudged "ugh, that was awhile ago! I've moved on from her." Doggy grumbled "Pfft, yeah yeah sure, anyways where is Pony?-" Doggy pointed at Pony flirting with the girls in the class, some girls seemed to be laughing while others seemed disgusted. 

"And you want me to chill huh?" Foxy laughed "Classic old simp." Doggy Chuckled along with Foxy, about 12 minutes after standing together watching Pony try to attempt to get a girl and fail miserably, for once the bell rang, all the kids gathered their stuff and walked into the building which was quite cramped... 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH This isn't the best way to start a story huh? I mean I got 528 words so I guess thats decent for my first chapter? Well i'm trying my best so h a h a, anyways I hope u liked this chapter I don't even know why i'm here in the first place.