1.3 You and I

I woke up feeling like crap. There was just so much that happened yesterday, and now I don't know what I should do. My uncle's words still were in my head ringing out. Midnight crawled next to me and nuzzled her face into my neck while purring. I smiled and pet her head, "Thanks for that..I feel a little better now." She mewed softly and stared at me silently. I dragged myself out of bed and downstairs. The cabin was still and silent. The stuffed wolf statues around me started making me feel a little uncomfortable. The t.v was left on, and the weather man was mentioning possible chances of snow throughout the week. I poured myself a cup of orange juice, and suddenly thought of the wolf..Sebastian. I probably should apologize to him about the wolvesbane thing... I rubbed my eyes and watched as Midnight perched on the counter top in front of me. "What?," I asked. Her mysterious green and blue eyes seemed to question me. "..I think its only fair I should be nice to him now," I muttered. Midnight mewed at me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. I'm talking to my cat..and its giving me sass. My phone ringed, and I answered it hesitantly, ".....Hello?" My friend Shanon squealed in my ear and I held the phone away from me a little, "I'm glad you answered, I guess that means you're totally not busy!!" I nodded as if she could see me, "Yeah..." She giggled, "Okay so we are going to hang out at the mall today..so no excuses or ditching." I gave a silent shrug. "Meet me at the mall at 5 Kayden will be there too." She hung up, but I kept the phone to my ear a few minutes before putting it down. I wasn't in the mood to just 'hang out.' I just wanted to be a hermit for a while and stay inside all day until I devised a plan on surviving on my own. Its evident that I can't stay here. No..not since that outburst yesterday. I heard a knock at my door, and as soon as I peeped out, Sebastian barged inside. "Uhh..what are you doing--," I started but he covered my mouth with his warm hand. He smirked slightly and moved closer to me, and I stood completely still. His light breath moved down my neck a little and I flinched, "What are--" He grabbed my hand then examined it carely before lacing his fingers with mine. His face brightened up instantly, and my face grew hot. "I like this..I can get used to this," He smirked then glanced at me. What is he going on about?? "I need to take you somewhere..," He exclaimed and began tugging me towards the door. The cold air hit me instantly and I was fairly surprised that Sebastian was shirtless and shoeless in this condition. Definitely not normal. He noticed my reaction to the cold and grabbed my jacket from the coat rack and tossed it to me. "Oh, and you are going to ride on my back..we have to get there as quickly as possible," he smirked. That's it..I'm officially loosing it and dreaming everything now. A wolf ride in the forest..so cliche and storybook like. I put on my jacket and he noticed my displeased expression. "You don't have to if you don't want to," he murmured. I scoffed, "Its just cheesy..storybook stuff." He chuckled, "If that's true..then maybe you will fall for me...." I blinked and walked ahead of him folding my arms to brace the winds. Sebastian gave off so much heat that steam was leaving his body in light shrouds of smoke. He placed an arm around me as we walked and I glanced up at him in surprise of the closeness. "I don't understand why you're so cold..I'm actually kind of hot." I wrinkled my nose, "Was that a pun?" He shrugged, "Not really..no." I moved closer to him instinctively his warmth made me feel...fuzzy inside. He smiled and kept glancing at me at the corners of his eyes every so often. "So..where are we going?," I asked. The sound of a stream was heard nearby. Without thinking he bolted past me and towards the river. He stood on one of the rocks and took in a breath if the fresh air. He seems so peaceful with himself..I..envy him a little. He then unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxer briefs.

........... ............ ...
HE'S NAKED.

I stared wide eyed at him as he turned to face me. "What? I'm hot..," he stated. I trailed down his torso but when I glanced lower I turned my back to him, "DUDE..YOU..Y-YOU COULD HAVE SAID..SOMETHING." My face was flushed completely. I didn't expect him to..reveal himself just so casually. He chuckled a little, "You're cute. Nudity isn't really.. nothing new for me. Its natural and even in a sexual aspect its still me. And I'm comfortable with it." Well.. he definitely should be. I cleared my throat abruptly and turned to face him, but he was pulling back on his pants. "For..your sake of today I will wear something I suppose." He held out his hand and nodded his head a little gesturing me to come closer. I looked around and walked slowly forward. I reached for his hand and felt an odd static shock. I pulled my hand back quickly, "Ouch.." He smirked, "I apologize about that..Ayd is a little..excited.." My eyes widened a bit and I looked at him in confusion, "Ayd??" He nodded and strings of his hair on his head began to static up lightly, "My wolf friend..he kinda finds you interesting as well." I took his hand, and standing before me next to us both was a glimpse of a beautiful auburn wolf. I only saw it for a split second. I glanced at him in surprise and awe, "What..what was that?" He moved closer to me and I stared into his eyes as they changed color. The similar color from before appeared. "...You and I..we are not that different," he replied quietly. "Your heart is pure and so is your soul..you're hurt from the ones you lost...but I will help mend your pain." He smiled genuinely and pressed his forward against mine. I closed my eyes and opened them. The wolf I saw a glimpse of was in front of me..and pressed his muzzle against my head. I could hear a small voice coming from him. He wasn't speaking, his words drifted into my mind as a thought. It was like a part of my consciousness. I will protect you. I blinked and Sebastian's eyes were locked on to mine. I exhaled slowly. He chuckled, "Your hair has static too." I bit on my lower lip and looked away from him. My heart was drumming loudly in my ear. What is going on?? I feel..different. He placed his fingers under my chin and gently turned my face to his, "...I love you." My heart pounded more in my ears. I wasn't sure of what to say. He moved closer and his lips lightly grazed mine. There was a howl in the distance. Sebastian growled and pulled away from me and pushed me behind him. He began to growl and snarl, "Rabid wolves.." Just as he said that two wolves with dark pelts and beaming red eyes drooling and showing their fangs. They circled around us and Sebastian backed up as he kept me close. I clinged to him tightly and pulled out one of the knives in my coat pocket. No way I'm going just standby and watch him fight alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF THIS 1ST SECTION. I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING IT SO FAR. I NOW ITS KINDA SHORT, BUT I WILL TRY TO MAKE THESE CHAPTERS LONGER AS I GO.