Chapter Seven

Millie's POV
So, we had been in Wolfboro for like a week before the news went on. Dan was murdering millions, no one is able to stop him. Conventional weapons were not an option. I wake up from a terrifying nightmare as Reese holds my arm. "What's wrong?" "I had an insane nightmare. Dan was evil, the world was on fire, and it was me, Abby, Mason, Serena, me and you" Reese puts his hand on mine. "Everything is ok" We kiss and fall back on the bed.

Abby's POV
"I had all of our friends contacts, only me and the people in this house are left in my friend group. My life is in ruins. Millie and Reese hooked up after the alien incident. Serena and Mason have been preparing for destroying Dan. But, I still have feelings for Dan. Maybe I can reason with him. I hope that it works." I turn my camera off and fall to the ground and cry, breaking down in tears.

Flashback to a few years ago
"This isn't how you play the game Dan!" Abby and Dan sit down in the tent with a bottle on the ground as Abby's trying to teach Dan Spin The Bottle for Reese's party. "What? I'm not gonna kiss you! We're friends and smacking a bottle the ground works!" "Dan, when the bottle spins towards a girl, you kiss them!" Dan gives her a confused look "Look, Dan. I'm trying to help you. Life is difficult without someone by your side. Friend, or girlfriend" Abby and Dan lean in and kiss.

Flashback ends

Millie's POV
I'm getting dressed when I hear Abby crying. I run down and put my jacket on and head for Abby. She's a mess, crying and wailing "Come on girl! Snap out of it!" Abby looks up at me "You forgot your shirt" "I'M WEARING A JACKET!! Now look, the world is falling apart, your friends are all dead" "Not all of them" "Anyway, we are strong, and we can stop Dan once and for all!" "Millie! I've got your shirt!" "I'm coming Reese!" I run up and see Reese with my shirt, but instead of giving it to me he kisses me. Well, I'll just go with it.

A few minutes later

Millie's POV
I walk down the stairs, fully clothed, and see a man in front of me. He turns to reveal his Joker Face. He stabs my hip and I kick him down the steps and I run and get the others. Soon they bring to the hospital and gets me stitched up. Soon a fall asleep.

When I wake up I see Reese next to me. He's holding my hand "You know I'm awake, right?" Reese tries to hug me, but it hurts. I feel something squirming in my body. I see a woman in the hall. I follow her. When I turn the corner he's right. Dan. He gives me a kiss.

Soon ink is all over me. I manage to get control of it and walk away. I hide in the bathroom and look in the mirror. It's an ink lady. A Horror Lady. "Come now Millie, why would you help them, they don't know you. Just help me do what I have to do." I walk out with a knife. I don't know why, but it feels like we're about to have fun.