8. The Text

'I wanna be your first time'

Luke's POV:

I'm gonna do it.

I open my phone and go onto me and Blairs messages. She took the one she keeps here and I smile at our recent messages. I start to type a message but delete it. How the fuck is this so hard? I want to be her first time, I dont trust anyone else to be her first time other thne me. I know it's obviously her decision but, I just wanna make sure uts not some guy who's gonna think of it as 'just sex'. How the hell do I put that into a text message? I hear mom yelling up the stairs and look at the door.

M: 'Michael! Luke! Come say goodbye to us!'

Oh yeah.

They are going on a business trip to Hawaii and will be back tomorrow night. I put my phone down and catch sight of myself in the mirror. The white tops of my boxers sticking out over the grey sweats, complimenting my toned abs. I jog downstairs and smile at my parents who are standing by the door.

M: 'We will be back tomorrow night, as you know'

Michael hugs Dad and I give Mom a hug. We switch and Mom whispers in my ear.

M: 'Tell Blair and Olivia goodbye, also, behave and make sure they are all ok'

I nod and we lean back. They leave and I look at Michael.

Y: 'You going back on your xbox?'

M: 'Yeah, can George come over?'

Y: 'Depends,'

M: 'On what'

Y: 'If you both dont go in my room, and his parents are good with it and if your both gonna behave'

M: 'We will, thanks bro!'

I smile at him and he runs back up to his room. I stand in the hallway for a few minutes before going back up to my room. I open my phone again and find myself in the exact same position as I just was. I sigh and stare at the unsent message for what feels like an eternity. I get up and walk around my room before sighing again.

Y: 'Fuck it'

I reach for my phone and press send. I swear profusely pick up my phone again. I turn off all message notifications and change my sweatpants to a black of black Nike shorts. I take a towel and go into the basement to workout. I put my speaker on and play music as I workout. While I'm doing crunches, I hear footsteps coming down. Michael appears and I smile at him.

Y: 'Yo bro, wassup'

M: 'George is coming over at 5, can we get takeout for dinner?'

Y: 'Yeah sure, was planning on a takeout anyway,'

He smiles and goes back upstairs.

Blairs POV

We get back to the house and Olivia parks the car. We both end up clutching our sides with laughter as we get all the shopping back inside. As we get inside, I see Luke in the kitchen and blush.

He has our back to us, hes changed his sweatpants for shorts and hes got a turquoise towel around his neck. Hes looking down so hes either on his phone or making food.

Y: 'Hey loser'

He turns around and smiles at us.

L: 'Well I think eveyone knows your here, need help?'

O: 'That would be nice'

He comes over and takes his towel from around his neck and shoves it in my face. It smells of sweat and I throw it on the floor.

Y: 'Ew!'

Olivia laughs and Luke helps us get all our stuff upstairs.

L: 'You two will be in here storing this shit out wont you'

O: 'Yeah, it's not 'shit', we've just got this'

Luke rolls his eyes.

L: 'Whatever, I'm showering so Blair, no coming to try look at my dick'

I roll my eyes as he smirks and Olivia laughs.

O: 'Oh bro, she could do SO much better then you'

Y: 'I dont even do that anyway!'

Luke laughs and goes into the bathroom.

O: 'Right, so Luke doenst have that many clothes, I mean compared to you now, so we may have to steal more closet space.'

I nod. We spend just under 2 hours arranging, folding and putting away my new clothes. As we are arranging the lingerine Luke comes out the bathroom in just a towel. He looks down at us on the floor and laughs.

L: 'Aw did Blair buy this lingerine just so she looks pretty as she touches herself cause no one else will?'

I roll my eyes.

Y: 'No, plus, your sister made me buy some of this'

O: 'Yeah, plus, she can do that if she wants to, it's her body.'

L: 'Well I know that, now excuse me while I get some boxers'

Olivia shudders and Luke bends down and picks up a red lacy thong. I try grab it but it's out of my reach.

L: 'Does this even cover anything?'

O: 'You wouldnt understand now get your shit and get out'

L: 'Let's bare in mind this is my room and my closet space your using, I'll send you out if your not nice to me'

O: 'Oh really?'

L: 'I'll drag you by your hair'

As they argue, I swear I hear a knock at the door.

Y: 'Guys stop arguing, I think someones knocking on the door'

They stay silent for a second.

L: 'If t-'

I give him a look and hes silent. We hear a knock and I look at them.

Y: 'Told you'

L: 'I'll go see who it is when I've got boxers on'

He turns away and puts them on.

L: 'I'll go see who it is'

Luke's POV

I go downstairs and adjust my towel as I go. I get to the front door and open it and I sigh at who it is...

Hi guys, sorry for not updating as usual, I've been hella busy. If you havent already, go check out my other story 'falling for my roommate'! Its on my profile and I promise to update soon. Stay safe xx