Moving Ahead

I don't own none of the characters. The credit all goes to  Rachelle Mead and Stephanie Mayer. Sorry if I spelled there name wrong.

Prologue

    Love fades. Mine has.

I ran. Ran from the man whom I loved.

Love  fades. Mine has.

Four little words. That changed my life forever.

I ran past Lissa and Christian.

I ran past my parents.

I ran past Sydney and Adrian.

Ran past Eddie and Mia.

My chest burned hands clawing against my heart.

 They try to suffocate me but I struggled.

I threw myself against my door fiddling with the keys.Tears clouding my sight . I curled up in a ball sobbing. I had given my whole for him yet I was repaid with four little horrible words. About an hour later I finally calmed down enough to get up and go to the bathroom.

Stripping out of my cloth and stepping into the scorching water.

Anger and jealousy came through the bond. I was sucked inside her head.

      In Lissa head

"I told her he wasn't ready. Yet she still went to him. Why couldn't she be selfless for once in her life" She was fuming with anger. She thought I ruined the progress she had made. apparently he went to her after I spoked to him.

" Lissa she know him better then you do. She loves him."Christian told her in a soft soothing voice. What he said only fumed her anger more. She felt jealous of how me and Christian where getting along.

" Christian why do you suddenly became so close to her. Your probably cheating on me with her." Lissa said.

" I do love her bu-" he was cut of by Lissa screaming.

" GET OUT. I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU,"she screamed at him throwing him anything she could get her hands on. Christian quickly got out of her way but before leaving he said,"I could easily say your cheating on me with Belikov with how much time you have been spending with him. Yet I trust you. I love Rose but like a sister. I'm just taking the role of her best friend."

With a final look he left. Lissa was beyond mad she was livid. She blamed me for her problems. She quickly made her decision.

                                                  Out of Lissa head

I was back in my own head the once hot water now cold. I had kept her alive for two years allowing to feed on me . I was the one dealing with the darkness and why because using spirit makes her happy. I was the one who found a way to save Dimitri and how does she repays me by taking all the credit. She had no right. No right to get angry. He was a 24 year old growen men. For god sake.

All he would learn to do was hide from his problems. 

I could feel it. Darkness. It had been waiting. Waiting to real out its ugly little head.

I had just enough time to get dress and to the gym. When I was hit by an immense amount of anger.