11 : ̗̀➛ not mine

It was all a blur, from the fainting to getting to the hospital. He felt sick. It was his fault, it was Grimmjow's fault.

He didn't have much time to pity himself before Y/n's doctor walked out of her room. He walked over to him and the other girls who were also waiting outside with him.

"Ms. L/n will be fine. It's nothing too serious although it does seem like she fainted due to stress. Any ideas as to what may have been causing her stress?" The doctor asked.
Nel glared at Grimmjow who promptly looked away.
"Yes, we'll try to keep her away from that from now on." Halibel stepped in.

"Oh, also, the baby is alright. There weren't any changes in its heartbeat or anything of the sort." The doctor smiled, looking at Grimmjow.
"The...baby?" Grimmjow looked at him, confused.
He turned to look at the girls.
"What baby?" He asked.
"I assume you're the father? Right?" The doctor questioned.

"She's-" Grimmjow paused, everything finally setting in.
The doctor looked around, the room getting more awkward and tense.
"Why didn't she tell me?" Grimmjow asked the girls.
"It's not mine, is it? That's why she didn't tell me?" He asked.
"It's not like that-" Halibel tried to say but was cut off by a now angered Grimmjow.
"Of course it is! It explains why she's been ignoring me. It's- It's Hitsugaya's, isn't it?" Grimmjow glared.

"Are you being serious right now?" Nel glared back at him.
Before Grimmjow could reply, the doctor stepped in.
"I'm going to need one of you to leave or you can all have this conversation outside. It's disturbing the patients." He said.

Grimmjow rolled his eyes.
"I'm leaving," He said, turning to walk away.
"Tell Y/n that our arrangement is over." He told the girls before finally leaving.
"That damn coward." Nel grumbled.
"This is getting messy," Halibel sighed.
"Can we go see her?" She asked.
The doctor nodded, "Go ahead but only one of you can enter."

Nel sighed, "You go."
Halibel nodded and walked into the room.
"Hali..." Y/n said softly, almost a whisper.
"Y/n...how do you feel?" Halibel asked, sitting on a nearby chair.
"Okay for the most part." Y/n smiled.
Halibel nodded before going silent.
"Are you...okay?" Y/n asked eventually.

"Y-Yeah, I think." Halibel sighed.
"Seriously. What's wrong?" Y/n asked.
"It's- well um, Grimmjow was here." Halibel said.
"Uhuh?"
"He um found out...about the baby..."
Y/n's breath hitched and her body froze. She felt like she couldn't move, her forehead and palms began to get sweaty.
"W-What did he say?" She asked.
Halibel took a deep breath, "He got mad and left. He thought it was Hitsugaya's child."

"He what." Y/n deadpanned.
"We tried to tell him it was his but he wouldn't listen and left. He also told us to tell you that the arrangement is over." Halibel said.
Y/n sighed.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I should've told him," Y/n groaned.
"Pass me my phone, I'm gonna try and contact him." She said.

Halibel nodded and searched for the girl's phone and handing it to her. Y/n typed for a few seconds before she audibly sighed.
"He blocked me." She laughed bitterly.
"I can text him through my-"
"No, no, it's fine. I guess if he's the type to jump to conclusions, I might've just dodged a bullet, right?" Y/n chuckled, disappointment evident in her voice.

"Y/n...I'm sorry." Halibel said.
"Don't apologize. It's not your fault, it's mine for not telling him sooner and his for being an idiot," Y/n sighed.
"I'm exhausted, I'm gonna take a nap." She said.
"Great. I'll wake you up when it's time to go." Halibel smiled sympathetically.
Y/n smiled back, "Okay, thanks."

The girl layed back and once she was sure Halibel left, she let it out. Tears blurred her vision as she cried, raising up her hand and covering her mouth to silence herself. She mentally cursed herself for not telling him, maybe if she had, he'd be with her right now, comforting her. Maybe they could be together as lovers and not just friends that would fuck from time to time.

Just maybe. Maybe if she had told him, everything would be okay because right now, nothing was okay.

To Be Continued