Jason's POV

Jason's POV:

"Percy! Percy wake up buddie! Wake up!" I kept repeating, shaking the motionless Percy that lay on the ground.

"Percy you have to go home to Annabeth! You HAVE to wake up!"

I knew he wasn't going to wake. He was dead. There was nothing I could do. What am I going to tell Annabeth? Well, um your love of your life got stabbed in the war and I couldn't do anything about it so ya. But I made it back!

No, I wasn't going to tell her that. I'd rather not tell her at all.

"ARHHHHHHHHHHHHH" yelled Bluckton, waking me of my thoughts.

"I'll finish you off you old slime ball! You disgrace to Cyclops kind!" I yell charging for him. "You killed my friend! My BEST friend!"

"Ah well, he deserved it." said Bluckton casually as if he stepped on an ant.

"You deserve to PERISH!!"

I jumped on him Percy Jackson style with a little help from the winds. My sword sliced through his stomach and continued to until he disappeared into gold dust.

"Well there goes him." I said aloud with victory. If only Percy were here to share our victory.

I picked him up and carried him back to our Military camp.

"We have lost a fellow member, a close friend, or maybe even a best friend" I paced back and forth in front of everybody.

"We will have tell Annabeth the news. Does anyone volunteer? If not, I will."

No one raised their hand. Ok, well I guess I'm doing it. Yay....

|Sorry guys, that was a really short chapter. I'll make the next one hopefully longer:) FINALLY UPDATED!! YAY!! Please comment and star:) Love you guys in a non-creepy way<3|