Chapter. 3

I walked straight up to my bedroom. Good job my parents were out sorting out some vampire business.

Personally I didn't care I just wanted to be normal...

KNOCK KNOCK

"Hey Ali you there " Aimee shouted up

"Yeah come on up aims."

Aimee came running upstairs and barged into my room.

"What you did today was amazing I would love to have your strength "

I sign Aimee carried on talking about what happened and how everyone thought it was awesome ... I just spaced out

" ALICIA "

"Huh sorry was day dreaming "

" come on we ain't got long to get ready"

I looked at my clock and it said half 5 wow tht girl can talk I must have been spaces out for at least a hour

Aimee went over to her bag and started pulling things out hair straightener ,curlers, make up ,shoes and clothes.

' seriously how does all that fit Into that " i said pointing to her bag.

She just laughed

"Now go get in the shower and hurry up "

I walked into the bathroom striped off and jumped in the shower, god I loved showers only time I don't have to think about anything

"Come on Ali seriously i've still got to get you ready and myself."

I stepped out of the shower wrapped at towel around myself an walked into my room Aimee had already set up the make-up on one side curlers and straighteners plugged in clothes put on the bed with the right jewellery and shoes.

She told me i was'nt allowed to look at myself untill she was finished.
After what seemed like for ever she turned to me and said.

"My master piece is Finshed and if I must say so myself you look amazing well better than amazing."

I walked over to the full length mirror
And took a good look at myself.

Aimee had curled all the bottom of my hair it looked great the way it bounced round my breasts she had put eyeliner and black mascara on my lashes and a light glittering blue on my eyes and they stood right out I scanned the dress she put on me it hugged to my curves it wasn't to short but shorter than what I would of usually wore but truthfully I did look hot piping hot.

As Aimee was getting ready I went down stairs and grabbed 2 shot glasses and a bottle of vodka well might as well start now

I walked up stairs as Aimee was finished getting ready

"Wow aims you look sexy'

She put her hair in a up-do with diamond clip in... A black dress that showed of her legs her make up was perfect mind you aims always looked perfect.

-----------
EDITED