14

What y'all have been waiting for... Pretty much this whole chapter is a lemon

BTW I'm thinking about writing a Sangwoo x Reader once I finish this, or maybe a different Levi x Reader but idk what it could be about yet hmm... what do u guys think?

There have been requests for a lemon, so here it is ;) It's really quite long because I wanted to make it proper detailed and do a good job with it, so enjoy u kinky fuckers. If you guys like it enough, I'll probably write another more close to the end of the story so let me know if you guys would want that plssss. If you're not into this kind of thing, you can skip it of course :)

_____________

I played with my sleeves nervously as I walked down the many hallways until I reached a door that had the name 'Captain Levi' neatly engraved into it. He had told me to dress up nicely and come to his office for dinner, which I was beyond ecstatic to do. Going to the fair with him was an amazing experience, and I kept all those large teddy bears all over my bed, so I was thrilled when he invited me on another date, this time just to have a meal together though. I wondered if this would lead to anything more between us, and I contemplated whether I was even ready or not.

A smile dawned on my face as I walked into the dim room. Levi was sitting at his desk with his arms folded over his chest, leaning back in his chair. He was wearing all black, which went really well with his features, and the few top buttons of his shirt were undone. Two plates of steaming food were laid out on his desk, which had been cleared of the usual paperwork stacked on it, along with some candles and a bottle of wine.

"You're late," was the first thing Levi said, as I closed the door behind me. His eyes scanned my body up and down, assessing the outfit I wore. I had put on the shortest black skirt I could find and a tight little top with a milkmaid neckline. I knew Levi liked when I dressed like this: in as little as possible.

"I thought this was a date not a meeting, so what's the big deal if I'm late?" I countered quickly, removing the thin jacket I was wearing and placing it to rest on the back of my chair. As I sat down in mine Levi sat up in his, straightening his back and resting both his elbows on the desk, leaning in closer with narrowed eyes.

"I told you to come at seven; it's five past now. You don't get to decide whether that's a big deal or not," Levi said, and I loved the controlling tone in his voice. "You can't just get away with wasting my time like that."

"But it's only five minutes." I rolled my eyes. Surely he would not make a big deal out of this. "I needed some extra time to get ready because I wanted to look nice for you."

Levi's harsh gaze softened at my words, seeing the innocent look I was giving him. After a few seconds, the man gave me a small smile which I just loved to see.

"I appreciate the effort, but you always look nice anyway," Levi murmured, motioning with his hand to the food before us. I dug in for a bite, ensuring my cutlery use was pristine so as to impress him. No one had ever invited me for a dinner date before, and I definitely did not expect someone like Levi to do it, so I wanted to be on my best behaviour. The food was amazing too, so unlike anything they would ever serve to regular scouts. I guess this was what it was like for all the higher-ranked members, and I could experience it first-hand all because Levi likes me.

"Not always," I pointed out. "I didn't look very nice when you kicked me into the mud during training that one time."

"I disagree," Levi quickly responded, looking up from his plate and into my eyes. "Your little face still looked so pretty, especially when you went bright red."