Chapter 12:Still Hurting

Just want to say sorry to KawaiiQueen314  for the chapter, please don't hate me for this :)

I get a call right when I am ready to get out of the car and enter my house. I guess Danny must have woken up and now he is wandering why I left that early.

I don't speak.

- Morning-He says

- ....

- Good morning princess. - I don't speak ,again.

- ......

- Princess what's wrong?....How would I know if you don't tell me? -He has a good point.

- YOU are wrong. -

- Ok now TELL ME- He shouts .I pause for a second.

- You kissed Ashley..... -He groans

- I.....I was drunk.......

- You what????!?!??!?!

- I said I was drunk -

- Why would you do that to yourself? - I demand

- ...

- Danny, you can't drink...

- I.....I just couldn't...... stand the thought of you......staying AWAY FROM ME!......Not Again..... - I'm speechless.

- Oh Danny... I can't believe you got drunk to numb your pain. Drinking or hurting yourself is NOT a solution.

- I'm sorry, I didn't know what else to do, I just wanted the pain to end, i was so hurt

- Danny..... I'm so sorry.........

- Why can't we just be together?

-......

- Why.......

- I'm really not in the mood to talk about this right now...

- Is this because of your trust issues? You...you don't trust me?

- ...I do of course I do. I just..... -

- Then prove it. Be my girlfriend.

DANNY'S POV

Victoria hesitates. She says she trusts me but she won't stay with me. My nightmare will come true. I can't allow that. This girl is the only person I truly love. As a friend and as everything else. Victoria is my everything and I won't change my mind.

END OF DANNY'S POV

- ..... -

- Victoria I know you want this. Why don't you let me help you?

- I-

- You can't just keep everyone away because you are afraid of getting hurt...You hurt others this way..

- I'm just not ready....

- Do you like Josh too?

- What? Why would you say that? Where did this come from?

- You two hang out a lot.... - I can imagine a jaw muscle flexing as he says the last word.

- We are friends... But I don't like him that way.

-.... -

- Are you ok? You talked in your sleep and also mentioned me and Josh there.

- You must have misheard.

- You told me not to leave you for Josh...

- I did?

- Yes you did and I expect some answers to my questions...

-.....You were the reason I had that nightmare.

- Your mom told me that you have been seeing this nightmare for over a month?

- I have....

- What is it about?-

- .... -he stops to think whether he should tell me.

- Tell me!

- FINE...........It was that time when you fainted and I came back to find you running to your car.

- .......And?

- Josh was inside your car.

- continue..

- You were leaving me..... You chose Josh over me...You loved him.

-...

- I tried to stop you. I managed to grab your hand but you were trying to escape my grip. You finally did and then I just watch as you run to leave me. Leave my life ,to go to Josh's.

- It was just a dream Danny don't worry.

- I'm not worried.

- Danny I'm so sorry .I didn't know you were going through this. Because of me...... - tears appear in my eyes.He must have heard me because he tried to comfort me

- Princess , you don't have to cry It's ok– I wipe my tears away fast.

- How can you say that? I don't like hurting you....

- I know my princess

- I'm so so sorry Danny..

- It's okay, I must call later because I am running a little late.

- Ok...

- So...will you hang out with me or talk to me at school?

-......I think.....

- Please Victoria you can't ignore me forever.

- You didn't let me finish. I was going to say that I think I'm running a bit late too. A small giggle left my mouth

- Ok see you at school princess?

- Yes , my prince...

Hope you liked it....... and i am really really really sorry for my so so so so late update.I just took an unexpected break in order to think of ideas to make a beautiful ending, anyways . Please stay safe and healthy love you all so much i can't believe we reached 500 reads and  i'm grateful for each one of you reading. Lots of love The writer <3<3<3<3