𝟭𝟯

january 3rd, 2020
𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

lauren and i were avoiding each other, i mean she was mainly avoiding me but it hurt, a lot. to ease the pain, i distracted myself into hanging out with johnny some, i mean thats all i could do when my best friend wont acknowledge me.

today i was going over the song with johnny for the first time, first he would hear it too. i was a bit nervous, what if he doesnt like the lyrics?

johnny sat down in his gaming chair, ready to go over the lyrics. "im excited!" johnny said, interrupted the silence. i giggled. "okay, i start out singing, ready?" i asked. johnny nodded.

"hey, yeah. (thats just for fun) (what?) (im stuck with you) ah"

"okay here's the first verse." i exclaimed.

"im not one to stick around. one strike and your out, baby. dont care if i sound crazy but you let me down, no, no. thats why when the suns up, im stayin' still layin' in your bed, singin."

"ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. got all this on our hands. might as well cancel our plans, yeah i could stay here for a lifetime."

johnny was so focused on the lryics i sang out loud, its like he was overthinking them. "okay so this is apart of the chorus." i told him and continued.

"so, lock the doors and throw out the keys. cant fight this no more, its just you and me and theres nothin' i, nothin' i, i can do. im stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you." i sang my heart out. johnny smiled widely.

after a few more lyrics, it was time for johnny to join me. "okay, ready when you are!" i said. johnny nodded, signaling for us to begin.

"theres nowhere we need to be, no, no, no. ima get to know you better. kinda hope were forever. theres nobody on the streets. if you told me the worlds endin' aint no other way that i can spend it."

now we were at the most important part of the entire song, i was so overwhelmed to sing this part because little did johnny know, this song was about us. and i think hes beginning to catch on.

"and theres nothin' i, nothin' id rather do. im stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you."

johnny smirked as he sang the lyrics, he definitely caught on.

"so, im stuck with you huh?" johnny smirked. i playfully rolled my eyes. "shut it, orlando." i said. "make me." he replied. not this again. i pecked his lips and we continued going over the song. i could tell johnny was a good guy, a guy i could stay stuck to for a long time.

- just a little note to self,

dont write a fanfic based off a song because your going to listen to that song on repeat for days on end. literally, i have to listen to this song everyday just to keep this storyline in check. but i have excepted that.

anywhore, i love you!
+ i do see your comments! i just cant reply because my accounts fucked up. ok bye
and yes, i love myself for being an active queen too! ;) we love an active bitch who has no life.