title of your story

I do not own Grace the character, all rights to CBS, i made up the other characters. I also dont own the places mentioned in this fan-fic.

The girls thought that if they removed their badges, and left their guns in the car, that the killers wouldn't recognize them. They told Grace to climb into the trunk of the car, and cover herself up with the dresses they had bought. As they were getting ready to exit the car, the kidnappers came to the window of the car, and told the girls to get out of the car. They told them that all they were trying to do was go inside and make lunch. They didn't buy into that. "We know who you are, your police officers from Homeland Security". One of the men, sent one of the other men to search the car for Grace. They had a tracking app on their phones, with a flashing red dot on the screen, surrounded by lines creating the street they were on. The man climbed into the back seat of the car, searching for any signs, such as breathing, and movement. He said "I don't think shes here". "She has to be", replied the leader of the kidnappers. "This thing has never been wrong"! Just as they said that, a sneeze came from the trunk. "What was that"? "I don't know! Its just us two, we don't even know what your looking for"!