Not so different part 2

Y/n POV

I was running out of the forest, away from the fox .
Once I was out I ran straight back home and stayed inside all day , I was so scared for my life back then I was even lucky I survived ! The only reason I did was because that fox was spacing out .

Eventually night came and I was just laying in bed in my sleep wear ( it's just a giant shirt with some shorts and when I say giant I mean like past the knees, I'll draw it soon as an example. I had no idea what to put so just simple ) as I was in my thoughts I heard some noise coming from the living room , I didn't pay much attention but eventually it started getting really loud .

Then I heard footsteps , I didn't know what to do so I just hid in my closet , I was hidden by all my clothes hanging , as I was just sitting their waiting for them to leave . Suddenly the door to my room opened I peeked trough the cracks of my wardrobe and saw something I wish I never did .

It was the fox from earlier , he was looking around but my thoughts at the time were 'how the hell did he find me?' 'Why even is he here?' 'God what do I do !? How do I get out of here?!' . As I was thinking on how to get the heck out of here I heard him speak .

"I know you're in the closet you stupid sheep"

I bust the doors open of the closet and yelled

"OI !! I AIN'T STUPID ! You dumb fox ."

"Whatever. Just be glad I decided to spare your life . Your the first prey I've allowed to live ."

I went over to my bed and sat down . I was still cautious of this guy of course , I mean for all I know he's just tricking me to kill me .

"Alright why did you spare me?"

He didn't awnser me , he then took a bag of him and reached in it .
'Oh god he is going to kill!' was the only thoughts that went trough my brain , he quickly pulled something out and held it in front of my face , I braced myself to be stabbed or punched but instead it was the ball that the lambs were playing with .

"You , forgot it in the forest. Also I'll only spare your life if you come visit me in the forest . If you even think of trying to get out of it I'll bloody kill you in the most painful way . If you run away I will find you , and I will kill you ."
( if anyone can recognise the sentence just before , yes it came from a film . Great one too )

I quickly nodded and then he started leaving.

"Hey! Wait! I don't even know your name."

"... its Michael , just call me Mike what about you?"

"Im Y/n"

He hummed in response then left .

After that Michael and I would meet up in the forest and just talk around and do stupid shit . Eventually after a few months I started getting feelings for him but didn't know how to tell since I thought it would ruin our friendship , so I kept it to myself .
But what I didn't know was that someone had been watching us this whole time .

A year later ( Y/n is 17 and Mike is 18 )

Michael POV

I was at the table with my family and as usual my father was complaining about the omnivores and herbivores on how they were taking too much of our land .

"Michael."

I looked at my father who had called me.

"Why haven't you been telling me about that damn sheep you've been seeing for the past week?"

I almost choked on my food . 'How the hell did he know? Was he spying on us this whole time?!" .No , no time to panic now I've got to keep cool and find an excuse.

"Well , I've been trying this manipulation tactic before killing them ."

"WELL IM SICK OF IT NOW! IM NOT STUPID I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN BEFRIENDING THEM INSTEAD OF 'MANIPULATING' AS YOU'VE SAID. TOMORROW IM KILLING THEM . HERBIVORES AND CARNIVORES DONT STICK TOGETHER AND DEFINITELY DO NOT BEFRIEND!!!"

My whole family was shocked at his sudden snap , most likely because of the stress and hate he had for the other tribes but to that point?! I knew he wasn't joking . I had to get Y/n out of the country or somewhere far .

The next day at the meeting time .

I was on a horse wich was really rare , I had packed some money and food for the journey I knew it was going to be long so I had to prepare . When I got to our meeting spot Y/n was their waiting for me they were wearing some brown boots , black leggings and a red and yellow hood with a white button up shirt the one button at the top of the collar was not done up .

"Hey Mike! What's with the horse?"

"Hey Y/n . Sorry I don't have time to explain but you've got to leave this place immediately."

I get down the horse and grabbed their hand and start pulling them to the horse , but I was stopped by them .

"Michael! Whats going on ?! I can't just leave I have my friends and family here!"

I knew they wouldn't want to leave so I grabbed them and flung them on my shoulder and put them on the horse. I quickly got on and started our journey.

"MICHAEL STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??"

"IM DOING THIS FOR YOUR SAFTEY Y/N OK ?! MY DAD FOUND OUT AND WAS GOING TO KILL YOU"

"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CARE!!"

I turned my head towards them

"JESUS CHRIST Y/N I LIKE YOU OK ?! AND MORE THAN JUST A GOD DAMN FRIEND ?! AND I UNDERSTAND IF..if...You don't feel the same way , if you don't... well I can't force you but you're still my friend in any case."

Y/n didn't say anything after that . Suddenly I felt their lips against mine , I was shocked! But didn't object , they then parted away .

"Mike... I love you too"

After that Mike and Y/n lived in another country where they were isolated from civilization , they didn't cut of communication with people they just lived in a forest separated far from the village . Y/n was happy with Mike , and Michael was too . After 6 years of dating Michael proposed to Y/n , which they accepted , they had ( or adopted for some ) two kids who were twins a boy and girl named t/1n and t/2n ( twin 1 name and twin 2 name twin 2 is the girl and 1 the boy ) they did go back to their original home to visit family and friends , Michael didn't speak to his father but stays in touch with his mother and younger siblings .

The end

Not the best but eh
Also im kinda having writers block for chapter 12 , I need ideas please recommend any if you do have some ideas thats all bye have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night .

1204 words