𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

If this chapter has some bits that are incorrect to the lore, im sorry LMAO

*SOBS*
I only started watching the lore seriously like 1-3 months ago so this certain arc may not be 100% accurate

Just go with it :)

--

TW// GORE

The teen wished times were as simple as then, but things change.

This change could've gone better for Tommy.

Now, Tommy had to mine every single day. Practically breaking his back from the strain he puts onto it day after day in the caves. Only for his riches to be burned at every single visit from Dream.

Now, Tommy had to call grass plains his home, devoid of any life for miles. Dream had made sure of that. The only form of life were the bone chilling mobs Tommy dreaded.

Now, he has no one. Only Dream.

Dream. That green son of a bitch.

Dream. He took everything. His home, his friends, his riches, everything and anything was gone.

If it wasn't for him, Tubbo wouldn't of exiled him to this place. It was Dream's fault. Everything was Dreams fault, Tommy thought to himself, fists clenching.

But Dream is still my friend. He's looked after me out here. He's a good person.

A cold hand touched Tommy's shoulder, grabbing it lightly.

"Tommy?" The being said

"What do you want Ghostbur." Tommy hissed, head still caught up in thoughts, obviously not in a good mood.

I mean, who would be in this place.

The young boy stared at his dead brother, his apperance still made Tommy feel uneasy. Even after how long he'd spent with him out here in this hell.

Grey pale skin, black eyes drooling with blue and black. A big puffy yellow turtle neck jumper, with a huge tear in the chest area of it leading to a black abyss.

This wasn't Wilbur.

"I was wondering if you wanted some blue!" The spirit beamed

"You've been looking rather down, and I haven't seen you smile in forever, so I thought I'd give you some, because it makes me feel better!"

Tommy gave Ghostbur a blank stare. There was no feeling behind this look.

The boy walked past the ghost and went into his tent, completely ignoring him.

He slammed himself into his bed

Not like he'd get any sleep. But he had to, he needed materials and would have to be up very early in the morning to even be able to think about surviving the nights to come.

This is all so stressful.

How much longer could he take this?

Tommy had got considerably thin. Seeming as he has had barely any animals to hunt for food.

All of a sudden Tommy had an idea for food, Ghostbur. He could use him.

The boy quickly sprung out of bed and yanked on the cover of the tent jogging over to his dead brother.

"Ghostbur, I need a favor." Tommy demanded

The ghost looked at the young boy, confused, What did he want?

"I need you to go and steal some food for me, would you be able to do that?"

"I- uhm.." The Ghost scratched his neck looking at the floor