When I meet Harry

One day I finally made it to quiddich, and I was a seeker. Michael and Martin were both seekers, and everyone that I knew were seekers, except one that had round glasses and a lightning scar. He always was hanging out with a kid with red hair, and a girl that her name was Hermionie, also a kid named Malfoy keeps annoying all three of them. Malfoy was another seeker. The next day I was talking to Kristyn about the three kids and Malfoy and then she said that the kid with the scar was Harry James Potter. The girl is Hermionie Jean Granger. And the red head was Ron Weasley, and she also said she forgot Ron's middle name. She said all she knew was that it starts with an E.

After a week, I met Harry. He was nice, brave, and confident, he was pretty talented too. One day Malfoy started to bother Harry, so I was brave enough to stand up to him and say,"Why be so mean to Harry, I bet your just jealous." When I finished that sentence everyone out in the quiddich field went silent. Malfoy said,"Why are you saying that! It's none of your business. And plus, we are both Slytherin, what's the point of being nice to this wierdo when he is in Griffendor." Right when he stopped talking, I emidiately said,"Just because we are in different houses doesn't mean we can't be friends!" Malfoy suddenly walked away. I told Harry not to listen to him and all that Malfoy is, he is just pure jealousy.