petesoo || chapter sixteen

'stop overthinking, just let me kiss you'

- one to ten, gavin.d 

➳➳➳➳➳

"Hello May, lovely to see you as always." Kyungsoo stood at the door way of the Parker residence, hoping Peter was on his way from his room and not swinging in the streets. May called out for aforementioned, and rushed scurrying could be heard from within and they got louder as they approached where Kyungsoo waited with a smile. 

"Sorry I took- took so long I couldn't find my phone." Kyungsoo didn't hear a word that left the boys mouth, just taking in the sight that stood with no idea of his own attractiveness.

"Your hair looks different? A good different, not that I didn't - you know what, Peter you look perfect." The usual confidence faltered.

"T-thank you." The boy inside the apartment stumbling over his words as he had just made the famous Kyungsoo stutter in aw, well he hoped it was awe.

Peter hadn't been on a proper, full on date before and he was worried that he would be a bad experience for the popular hockey player with an arsenal of dates for knowledge. Peter wanted this to be the only first date that runs through Kyungsoo's mind, in a positive way not for being the worst first date. But Peter knew if he kept clouding his mind with these intense thoughts, it will fall into that category. 

"Here. Cliché I know but I wanted to impress you." Kyungsoo picked up a large bouquet of flowers he hid from the Parker family eyes just in case Peter was worried about May questioning him.

"You are right, it is a little cliché." 

"Dude? What the heck? You wound me, I'm taking May on a date now. Ms Parker!" Peter shoved the taller out of the door frame and slammed it behind him before May kept them any longer. Peter's hand searched for Kyungsoo's wrist before dragging him to the building's stairs. 

"I stole Eric's car for this, so let me open the door for you."

"The clichés Kyungsoo."

"Parker I will bend you over the hood of this car if you do not let me be a cliché gentlemen on this fine evening." 

"I uh what?" Peter did a simple side step from Kyungsoo to give him access to the passenger door, his face went up in in flames as the words ran through his mind. 

"Exactly." Kyungsoo opened the car door and ushered the boy in, "Sheesh that was harder than I expected, but worth it."

"Can you stop with the innuendoes please?" Kyungsoo just laughed at the boy who was too shy for everything he's witnessed and made his way to his door to officially start the first date of the Ned labelled couple, Petesoo. 

The car journey was simple chatter that both parties enjoyed, no awkward first date intoduction conversations as the boys had been kissing in private for a while now. Peter would often glimpse at the other driving effortlessly, he noticed how Kyungsoo's hands would subconsciously stroke his hair away exposing more of his forehead.