Daily struggle

6:00am. I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ears. I'm so tired of this routine. Waking up, being bullied for 8 hours straight, then coming home to a messy place I'm way too depressed to even think about cleaning. I'm so tired.
As the clock hits 7:00am, I urge myself to leave the flat, knowing I have a double lesson with my only friend is the only thing motivating me to do so. As I walk into the school gates, my phone pings. "Good luck in English today" hm. Unknown number, weird. I put that to the back of my mind as my priority is locating my friend. My phone pings again "Hey!! I'm so so sorry, imma be 10 mins late. Mum woke me up late hahah, I'll be there ASAP!!! Xxx"
I wander over to my geography class, where I'll be staying for about 2 hours. I go to our seats, and sure enough, 10 minutes later Eli walks in. "Hi!! Again I'm so sorry, how are you??" She whispers. "Im okay. Just a little confused about this" as I show her the unusual message I received earlier, about English. "Hm." She replies "that's very odd... be careful okay? If anyone tries to start anything, just ignore them. When do you have English?" I check my timetable. "Next lesson" that awful feeling in my stomach sets in and I can't concentrate in this lesson. It flies by so fast that I'm now outside english, shaking like a leaf. It feels like everyone in this class secretly (or not so much) hates me, even though I hardly speak to any of them. But, I build up my confidence and walk in to the back of the room to my seat. "What's the worst that could happen?" I think to myself.