Saving A Sleepdriver

Hello Again! We're Back At Frannie Fenderson's House Where Cory And Frannie Are Still Watching The Movie. But The Trouble Is, After They Kissed, They Actually Have Feelings For Each Other! The Two Cars Were Getting Worried.

"Oh Dear..." Thought Cory. "How Can I Confess My Feelings To Frannie Without Muddling Up My Words?"

"I Think I'm In Love With Cory..." Thought Frannie. "I Really Don't Know A Good Way To Confess My Feelings To My Superstar Cory! I Might Go To The Fire Station And Ask Freddie Firetruck For Advice Later."

They Tried To Continue Watching The Movie, But They Couldn't Get Each Other Out Of Their Roofs.

16 Minutes Later...

"Cory, If You Don't Mind, I'm Going To See Freddie Firetruck For Advice," Said Frannie.

"Can I Come Along Too?" Asked Cory.

"I Don't See Why Not," Said Frannie. "After All, You And Freddie Are Best Friends!"

Frannie Drove Away From Her House With Cory Following Her. But What Cory Didn't Realise Was That Chrissy Was Following Him Again. She Followed Him All The Way To The Fire Station.

At The Fire Station, Freddie Honked His Horn And Sounded His Siren To See Frannie And Cory.

"Hi, Frannie! Hi, Best Friend!" Smiled Freddie.

"Hey, Best Friend!" Beamed Cory.

"Umm, Freddie?" Asked Frannie.

"Yes?" Asked Freddie.

"Do You Have Any Advice?" Asked Frannie.

"Of Course I Do," Smiled Freddie. "But What For?"

"You See," Started Frannie. "Cory And I Were Watching A Movie On My TV Together. It Felt Like A Real Cinema! I Mean, We Were The Only Ones Here, We Admired The Movie, We Kissed, And-"

"WE KISSED!!!" Shouted Frannie.

"You Did WHAT?!" Gasped Freddie.

"Frannie's Right," Said Cory. "Frannie And I Had Our First Kiss."

Cory Was Really Worried If Freddie Would Be Cross With Him, But He Wasn't!

"Good For You, Buddy!" Beamed Freddie As He Sounded His Siren Again.

"Say, Freddie?" Asked Cory.

"What's Up, BFF?" Replied Freddie.

"I'm Feeling A Little Tired. Can I Take A Little Nap In The Fire Station?" Asked Cory.

"Sure!" Beamed Freddie. "There's A Parking Space Next To My Mum, But Please Be Quiet, She's Asleep!"

"Thanks, Freddie!" Whispered Cory.

"You're Welcome!" Whispered Freddie.

Cory Drove Inside The Fire Station And Found Carolyn Firetruck Fast Asleep.

"Sweet Dreams, Freddie's Mum," Whispered Cory As He Fell Asleep Too.

Just Then...

"Look Out... We're Coming Through..."

Cory Woke Up Quickly And Found That Carolyn Was Talking In Her Sleep. She Was Dreaming About Racing To The Scene Of The Emergency.

"Freddie's Mum?" Asked Cory. "Are You Alright?"

"Make Way..." Mumbled Carolyn, Still Sleeptalking. "This Is A Serious Emergency..."

Cory Was Confused. "There Is No Emergency, Freddie's Mum!" He Said. But Carolyn Was Still Dreaming.

Then, Something Strange Happened: Carolyn Started Sleepdriving! She Started Her Engine And Drove Out Of The Fire Station, But Cory Didn't Notice. He Decided Not To Bother Carolyn And Fell Back To Sleep...But Not For Long.

Meanwhile, Frannie Was Talking With Freddie When The Two Friends Saw Carolyn Driving In Her Sleep.

"Oh Dear!" Gasped Freddie. "Mum's Sleepdriving!"

"This Sounds Serious!" Added Frannie.

"We Need To Wake Up Cory!" Said Freddie. Then He Went Into The Fire Station And Sounded The Alarm.

The Loud Fire Alarm Woke Up Cory. "What? Where's The Fire?" Gasped Cory, Waking Up With A Fright.

"There's An Emergency!" Called Freddie. "Mum Is Sleepdriving And If We Don't Stop Her, There's Going To Be A Serious Accident! We Need To Work Together!"

"On It!" Said Cory, Ready For Action.

Soon, The Three Friends Drove Away To Find Carolyn.

"There She Is! I See Her!" Called Frannie.

"We Need To Stop Her From Crashing!" Said Freddie. "I'll Pull From The Back While You And Cory Push From The Front!"

"Yes, Sir!" Called Cory And Frannie Together.

Then They Got To Work. Carolyn Was Still Snoozing To Realise Cory, Frannie, And Freddie Working Together To Stop Her From Getting Into An Accident.

"Ready, Frannie?" Asked Cory.

"Ready, Cory!" Replied Frannie As They Began Pushing Carolyn.

"Keep Up The Good Work, You Two!" Said Freddie As He Pulled His Sleeping Mother Back To The Fire Station.

5 Minutes Later...

The Three Friends Soon Approached The Fire Station In Time. Then They Moved Carolyn To The Space Where She Parked Before Dozing Off.

"Phew... Good Work, You Two..." Said A Very Tired Freddie. "You Two Make A Great Team..."

Cory And Frannie Look At Each Other And Agree With Freddie.

"I Guess We Do Make A Great Team!" They Said Together.

Even Chrissy Was Impressed! She Liked Seeing The Fire Service In Action! But She Decided To Follow Cory And Frannie Again.

Frannie Drove Back Home As Cory Followed Her.

When They Went Inside, They Complimented Each Other.

"You Did Great, Superstar," Said Frannie.

"You Did Great As Well, Frannie!" Smiled Cory.

The Two Cars Were Impressed With Their Work And Each Other For Doing A Great Job.

PART 3 COMING SOON