Driving To Frannie's House

It Was A Bright, Sunny Morning In Bumperton Hills. Oh, Look! There's Cory Carson, Driving Down The Road! Hello, Cory!

"Hello!" Says Cory In His Usual Cheerful Tone. "I'm On My Way To Visit Frannie Fenderson! Come Along And Join Me For The Ride!"

So We Follow Cory To Frannie Fenderson's House. He Really Can't Wait To Spend Time With Her!

Soon, Cory Approaches The Fendersons' House, Where Frannie Is Waiting. She Sounded Her Horn When Cory Arrived.

"Hey, Cory!" Honks Frannie. "I'm So Happy You're Here!"

Cory Sounded His Horn Back. "I'm Happy That I'm Spending Time With You!" He Honked, Then Gave Frannie A Big Hug. Frannie Giggled.

"Aww, Thank You Superstar!" She Said.

Cory Blushed A Bit. "You're Welcome, I Guess..." He Replied.

But Little Did Cory Know Was That His Cheeky Little Sister Chrissy Carson Had Been Following The Whole Time. She Giggled At The Sight Of Cory And Frannie Hugging.

"Chrissy Have Fun!" Chrissy Whispered To Herself As She Found Somewhere To Hide.

But Cory Nor Frannie Realised That Chrissy Was Here.

"Say, Cory?" Asked Frannie. "Do You Want To Watch A Movie With Me?"

Cory Beamed From Bonnet To Bumper. "Yes Please, Frannie!" He Smiled While Jumping Up And Down With Excitement. "I Love Watching Movies!"

Frannie Drove Over To The TV And Put A DVD In, Then She Offered Cory A Space Next To Her.

"Park Next To Me," Said Frannie. "This Would Make Cinema Time Sound Even More Exciting, You Know, Like We're A Couple!"

"Couple?" Asked A Very Confused Cory. "What Do You Mean?"

"Just Pretend That I'm Your Girlfriend And You're My Boyfriend," Said Frannie.

Cory Somehow Understood, Then He Got What Frannie Said. "Okay, My Girlfriend!" He Beamed.

Frannie Turned On The TV, And They Watched Their Favourite Movie: Cars.

The Two Cars Was Still Pretending To Be A Couple.

"What Do You Think Of The Movie, Sweetie?" Asked Frannie In A Flirty Tone.

Cory Blushed. "I Love It. But Not As Much As I Love You, Frannie." He Said As He Puckered His Lips.

Frannie Blushed Too, And Then Puckered Her Lips As Well. Soon, Cory's Lips Touched Frannie's And They Actually Began To Kiss.

"I Love You, Cory-Wory-Woo," Winked Frannie.

"I Love You Too, Frannie-Wannie-Woo," Said Cory As He Winked At Frannie Back.

Chrissy Had Been Spying The Whole Time.

"Oooh! Cory Have Girlfriend!" She Chuckled To Herself.

But Even Though They Were Pretending To Be A Couple, They Actually Began To Develop Feelings For Each Other. Will They Confess Some Time?

I Mustn't Tell You Anymore, Or I Shall Spoil The Next Chapter.