Part 7

After Bella was done eating you stood up but quickly got back down again after seeing that Narcissa didn't finish yet.

'You can go, I will take a bath after I am done.' She says and you nod.

You follow Bella and suddenly she asks.' So you like books?'

'Yes, I do, well it depends on what kinda book.' You say thinking, at home you didn't have much books but the once you had where boring.

'Well we have every kind of book you want, from childbooks who were Draco's when he was younger, to like the 18+ section.' She says, smirking at the last few words.

You blush a bit, you would like to try something like a 18+ book, just to take a look, right?

'Here we are.' She says and she swings some big ass doors open what hides a thousand books or maybe even more. The room is black, dark green and white on the sealing. There windows where the light fills the room.

'It is beautiful!' You say and forgot for a hot second how to breath.

'Yes, it is, I used to come here as a kid/teen, I loved reading.' She says smiling looking at all the books.

Narcissa told a bit of her story so you decided not to ask further about her childhood.

The smell is like when you buy a new book but then stronger.

'So, what book would you like?' She asks looking at you.

'Well, you have read a lot of books you said, what would you recommend?' You ask interesting.

'Well, I have a few favorites but it can take a wile until I found it, if you want, you can grab a cup of tea from the kitchen, for me to please.' She says.

'Thanks.' You say, some tea and a good book doesn't sound wrong.

'Oh, and for me two tablespoons with honey in it.' She says while walking up a staircase.

You walk towards the dining room and see the kitchen. You make some quick tea with your wand after looking for teacups for 5 minutes, you choose regular tea, put two tablespoons of honey in the cup from Bella and take the hot cups to the library.

As you come in you see a few books on the large table and Bellatrix is sitting on the couch looking through a book.

'Here you go.' You say as you place the teacups on the table.

'Thanks hun.' She says smiling

'Did she just call me hun? Didn't expect that.'

She sighs to sit next to you on the couch and so you do.

'So, I have found a few of my favorites, you can look into it what kinda book you want.' She says and hands you a few books.' The first one...' she says and takes a book from the table and places it on her lap.' This one is about fantasy figures.' She says reading the back.

'Nope.' You say and smile, she looks surprised at your quick answer.

'Okey uhmm...how about this one, it is about dark magic, I think it's some sort of old wife's tale.' She says making a face that says.' Is it something?'

'Neh.' You say.

'Well uhm, here, I have one, it's about the reader who loves Mother Nature, she meets a older woman and they fall in love, kinda illegal, don't you think?' She says

You feel nervous, it sounds like what you feel for Narcissa but the book looks interesting.

'Yes, I will take this one, it sounds...interesting.' You say smiling

'Okey, that's clear, may I read it to you? I like reading to people.' She says blushing.

'Of course, I would love to!' You say and she stretches her legs on the couch.

'Come.' She says and signals to sit between her legs, for a hot second you think this is wrong but then you decide to do it anyway. You worm yourself between her legs and your now laying on her breast, you feel every breath she takes and she strikes your hair.
(This book is btw not a real book, I made it up)

'You lay in tall grass, you feel the wind through your hair. There are no clouds in the sky, the stars are good to see. As you lay there, you think about life, nothing bothers you anymore and you feel calm. So calm you close your eyes, think of all the happy memories in life...' Bella reads.

She strokes your hair and you close your eyes, just as the girl in the book. You think of happy memories but no memory comes up, it makes you sad. One single tear falls down your cheek. Bella seems to see that and wipes it away with her thumb. Still reading, you turn around so your with your back to the back of the couch. A little gasp escapes her mouth as your shoulder pushes her breast a bit. You melt into her touch, your ear is against her left breast and you feel and hear every breath. You want to move because you are crushing her boob but she pushes you down again, and smiling at you, sighing that it is okey.

She closes the book and wraps her arm around your shoulder.

You close your eyes and after a few minutes you fall asleep.