*8*

We had two more days at the dorm, just relaxing

We had two more days at the dorm, just relaxing. The girls try their best to ignore me, and I don’t care. I do talk to Ame though. She is the only one trying to make me feel at home. She is a quiet one, but everytime something positive happens she will clap her hands in excitement. She is closed off as well, so I’m nothing wiser, so don’t trusting them seems like the right thing to do, for now. Maybe that will change? 

The first day back at the company has us locked up in the dance studio, just learning routine after routine. I love all of them, and the other girls are decent dancers. Some better than others. I heard Pearl saying she is the best this morning, but actually she is the worst. She is constantly complaining and putting Amethyst down, as she is the best out of the seven of them, and Pearl is jealous. Let's not get into how she complains about me. I don't care, let her.

Weeks pass where we’re learning every day, practicing for hours at a time. Every night I’m exhausted and fall on my bed, asleep within minutes. Because the girls ignore me, I can be myself and not worry. I’m still trying to find out who stole my underwear. On the second day at home, I went shopping and bought a whole lot of new ones. And as I was browsing I was glad I didn’t bring any of Lindsy’s creation. I would have been super sad had I lost one of them. 

I also bought some locks, and after stowing my new underwear into the wardrobe, I put locks on it, so no one can steal my clothes again. I’m not going to report them, I’m curious to see if it has a purpose. I haven’t had any new encounters and meeting them has halted. I met six so far, and number seven eludes me. In the last weeks I never saw them, not up close, but also not from a distance. It’s like they aren’t even here.

I enter the dance studio after using the restroom, and I catch Pearl’s last sentence, “I wish they would come back, I miss him.” The others murmur their agreement, and I get curious. I sign for Ame to join me and after a moment or two she does. “Hi, what was that about? Who does she miss? Who do they miss?” I whisper-ask her.

She looks at the girls before leaning in closer, “Their boyfriends, well soulmates. You know BTS?” she asks me, and my breathing stops. They have soulmates? And marveling at the sadness sweeping through me, I nod at her. “Well, six out of them are soulmates with the girls. Only Yoongi isn’t.” She says with longing in her voice, and a dreamy look in her eyes. So she likes Yoongi. Not understanding why that makes me jealous.

"Well BTS is overseas for a small tour in Japan, and will be back later." She tells me. I get up and get my belongings. We are finished for the day. We’re about to debut in three days, and we get those off to relax before the big day.

I wave at Ame and leave the company. On my way home, letting the thoughts ponder my brain. ‘So soulmates. But one fucked me. Doesn’t he want to have a soulmate? Or does he, but still wants other options available to him. How do I feel about that, and I can’t answer myself. I just don’t know. If I were to meet him again, and he wants to fuck, do I do it? Or not? Again I don’t know’ I enter my home, and get into the bathroom, I hate being clammy, but I must get used to it. It will happen more now the performances are lined up. I lose my clothes, shower, dry myself, and walk to my room.