Revival

"I wonder what Karasuno team is like?"

"I hope they aren't too tall."

"Don't worry. They say that they haven't been that hot recently."

"Shiratorizawa will rack up wins as usual."

"No, Aoba Johsai seems to be threat this year. They're a cut above the rest now that Oikawa is a third year. And I hear that the Seijoh first-years are improving fast." 

"But can they win the block against Date Tech? I'm glad they weren't in Block A."

"Let's see, Block A has... "

Karasuno's name pops up.

"Tori? Torino?"

"Don't you mean Karasuno? Weren't they really tough last year? Didn't they have that Killer Crow?"

"Yeah, maybe a few years ago. Now they've earned themselves a totally lame nickname."

"Really? What is it?"

"If I remember correctly,  "the Fallen Champs, the Wingless Crows."

"Hey, be careful

"Hey, be careful."

Tanaka suddenly pops up in between the two. 

""Wingless?" What's that again?" 

Daichi the drags Tanaka away from the two. "Come on, we're going." he bows to the two, "Sorry." 

"O-oh that's okay." Daichi then left, still dragging Tanaka using his collar. "Stop picking fights." 

You stayed, still looking at the two. "The Killer Crow will kill youuuuu...." There was a sudden gust of cold wind, making the two look at each other, then at you, who was glaring at them scarily gave them a smack in the back of their necks. The two looked at you terrified and ran away.

"Wimps." you chuckled before running after the team.

Having walk inside the court, people started looking at you guys as if you people are criminals.

"They look so dark."

"One of them doesn't look like he belongs in high school."

"I-is that who I think it is?" the guy beside him looked at him.

"It's Azumane of Karasuno!"

Having heard his name, Asahi froze.

"What? Who's he?"

"You mean you don't know? I heard he got his underlings to beat up some guys from North High."

"Come on, join in."  the scary Asahi said to the guy he was using to put his arms on. 

"It's a fight! I have to call the police!"

"And he tried to sell a questionable substance on the street."