First chapter

I am so sorry for any mistakes.  I make in the future I thought that I should apologize in advance. :p
And also I hope you enjoy.

------------

I am 5 years old and my name is Addison. Tomorrow is my first day of kindergarten and I am so execiteted and I really can't wait. Today is also my first day in North Carolina, I just moved here from South Carolina because my daddy got a new job. My mommy's name is Melissa but my daddy calls her Mel I'm not sure why. But anyways my daddy's name is Nathan but everyone just calls him Nate. And I love my new house it's not to big and it's not to small it's just right. And I love my back yard it's nice and big and there are flowers everywhere and it has a Tree Fort with swings and a slide! But the only thing that makes me sad is that I had to leave my old best  friend Maddi. My mommy told me that I would eventually make a new best friend. I really hope thats true. My mommy told me that there is a little boy that lives nextdoor and he is my age! And mommy also said he's in my class and she told me his name is Carter. I can't wait to meet him! Mommy said that we should make him cookies! I love cookies my favorite cookies are chocolate chip cookies. Everytime my mommy makes them I eat them all up.

Addison! My mommy yelled out. Yes mommy? Carter and his mom are here come out here and meet them.

Okay mommy! And I came running out to come meet them. Hiya my name is Carter Reynolds! What's your name?

My name is Addison Greene! Me and my mommy made you guys chocolate chip cookies!

Wow really that's my favorite kind of cookies! He shouts.

Mine too! Here you go here are your cookies!
His eye's get big and he is smiling ear to ear. Thank you so much!

Addison! My mom calls out.

Yes mommy?

It's time for Carter and his mom to go. We have to finish unpacking.

But mommy! I don't want Carter to leave yet. You can see him again at school tomorrow.
And with that said they both smiled and said good bye for the night.