Chapter Seven - Cake It & Fake It

Hey! Sorry late, hectic holidays :/ Ergh. What'd you get for Christmas? I got heaps of stuff! I have a big family so yeah. What are y'all doing for New Years? I started back at shchool, my old bullies are in my some of my classes. Lol they hate me. Also,my computer broke so that is why it is so late. Anyways enjoy!

Follow my Instagram - @hipsterkitties__ (We heart it/ Tumblr/ my edits c:)

~ Hayley :* xox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally P.O.V

I looked at Liam and Niall. They both backed away from each other as Lou and I looked them both up and down sternly. Liam had a cut on his lip that had blood pouring out of it. He had bruises and cuts on his face and body. I looked at Niall whose nose was bleeding and also had cuts and bruises all over his face and body. I handed him a tissue, also, and cleared my throat. 

"Explain" I said sternly.

"Well, remeber how Simon thought you got onto our bus?" Niall rubbed the back of his neck nervously. 

"Yes..." I started to feel nervous.

"Well, I told him..." he bit his lip once he'd confessed. There was an intense silence as it processed through my mind. 

"Why?" I managed to let out of my lips in the shock.

"I honestly don't know... Jealousy I guess?" Niall sighed loudly.

"Jealous of what?" Liam shot at him from the corner.

"The fact that you get your family on tour" Niall replied. 

"I barely got the girls and Ally is working with Lou now" 

"Still..." NIall trailed off. 

"Just, don't worry abooout it NIall, go get ready for your interview boys!" I added into the conversation.

"SHIT!" Niall ran to his suitcase and started rummaging through it. 

"I completely forgot, thanks for the reminder!" Liam admitted. I smiled and walked over to Lou. As I walked over, I couldn't help but think how much these 5 boys have changed my life for the better...