Chapter 15

We gently caressed his face seeing that he was shaking we chuckled "maybe there has been a change of plans" I say as X comes out Tamaki tilted his head body still shaking X went to his head and played with his hair calming him down they then held hands.

"Ready?" I ask I feel Tamaki's body tremble but less than before he nods I pull down his pants and take off his shirt I place my lips on his and gently kiss him for a few seconds "X you take over you'll be gentler" I say as I get up he nods excitedly to get to do something.

We switch places "but I get to mark him." I said completely serious he gulps "a-all yours" I smiled and held Tamaki's hands. I am slightly hard and can feel Tamaki's head weight on it I start to think of someone trynna top me and instantly go flaccid 'that's better'

Now not feeling pleaser I let X do his thing. After half an hour I was wiping up Tamaki's cum and fluids from him X just made marks, played with him for a bit, and gave him deep make-out sessions.

I was very glad with the progress we made 'it seems we are both glad at Tamaki's progress!' 'Indeed' I carefully dress him and he lays in the middle of the bed we separate and lay on either side of him. We both hold him close us all over each other we didn't mind sharing actually we were more than happy too.

"I didn't go too far?" X asked checking up on him then he cried we panicked but I kept my cool "what's wrong my queen?" He sniffled "I-I cou-uldn't eve-en go th-hat far" we smiled "is that all?" He looked at X in confusion "baby we don't mind waiting we just want you to be comfortable" I said then kissed his lips he kissed back after a few seconds we pulled away "a-are you sure?" He sniffled which made our hearts ache (you know what I mean)

"We are sure" we said at the same time he chuckled and relaxed "thank you" they intertwined their legs I didn't still not used to so much physical contact.

The end sorry if the ending is shity or if the whole story is shity!