Chapter 12:

One Month Later:

"Baby, I'm nervous."

"I like that my Kaden Lars Finch is nervous."

"I'm meeting your family."

"All four of you are. I promise you that they'll love you."

After a month of being in Creede, Colorado, I thought it would be best to visit my family. I called my mom, and she loved the idea and wanted to meet my men in person instead of only seeing them over FaceTime. I will admit that I'm slightly nervous for them to meet my father's, but I know that they will all get along. 

However, because my husbands are nervous, I can't help but be a little nervous. Our ceremony two weeks ago was small, only Bertha, Carson, and George attending. I had called my parents and asked if they would be sad that they wouldn't be a part of it, but they didn't care as long as I came to visit as soon as possible. Hence why we are down in Texas. 

We're about twenty minutes away from the house after the longest car ride of my life. Carson couldn't join us, school getting in the way, and I had no idea how good you could be fucked in the backseat. Our whole car probably smells like sex even though we tried to air it out with the hot wind.

My pussy is so sore, I have no idea how I'm going to hide it in front of my family.

The remaining minutes of the ride consist of Kaden's deep breathing, and Christian making fun of him. Cooper cannot keep his hands off my ass while Lincoln lifts up my knee-length, pale yellow dress to place hickies along the insides of my thighs. Christian clears his throat when he finally pulls down the long driveway of my parent's ranch. 

When I was about eleven years old, they bought nine acres and added a much-needed addition to the house. I remember getting lost while riding on the new territory on my horse, Biscuit, at the time. Then, when I memorized the area and found new paths to walk on for some freedom from my siblings, it was hard to get me to leave the wide-open space. 

For the first time (our wedding being an exception), I see Cooper's hands shaking. I try to hide the giddy smile on my face, but when Chrisitan parks the car, excitement rushes through me. Lincoln gets out first, helping me out, and I run towards the house. With one knock on the door, my dad sweeps me into my arms.

"Darling! We missed you!"

"I missed you too, dad."

"You're a married girl now!"

"Yeah, we have a lot to catch up on. Let me go say hi to mom, and we can all chat."

He gives me one last squeeze before setting me on the ground. He lifts his head to face the four, protective men standing a short way behind me.

"Mr. Sadler."

"Oh, please. Call me Cade."

When they are finally introducing themselves, I make my way inside. I hear the screams of 'Sarah' two seconds after I enter the house. My siblings come crashing into me, Elena - my sister younger than me by three years and Jace's biological kid - wrapping her hands around my neck loosely. My mother comes around the corner, tears piercing her eyes.

"You did it, darling."

"I found them, mom."

"I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you. Would you like to-"

"Meet them! Yes, please."

With a short hug from one another, we intertwine our arms, and we walk out together. My husbands greet her with a hug (much to her request). I get a kiss pressed against my head as the four of them walk through the front door of my home, bags in hand. I guide them to my bedroom, showing them all my trophies from school, and totally being a show-off. 

At dinner, they laugh with my family and Cooper tells them funny stories from working with his animals. I look around at my family home to find that it's more nostalgic than needed. I have found my new home, one I was so desperate to find. I have found the one place I belong. I have found everything I need, and maybe it's not close to my old house, but I don't need it to be. 

Knowing that I have Kade, Lincoln, Cooper, Christian, and my son Carson near me...I don't need much more. Besides maybe a few more kids.

A hand wraps around my waist, and I'm pulled into a muscular chest. I lean back against Lincoln's shoulder as he presses a light kiss on my neck.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you. I love you all so much."

"Oh, we know."

I turn and see where the voice of Kaden came from to see him standing in the doorway of my bedroom, shirtless. I suck in a breath, seeing the lubricate in his hands. The front buttons of my dress are quickly and quietly undone. I try to reason with them, saying that we are in my parents' house, in my childhood bedroom, but not one of them seems to care. I gulp as the dress falls off my shoulders and is peeled seductively down my legs. 

My white, lace bra and underwear set come into view. Rumbling noises from the back of Cooper's throat make my hips jut forward slightly, and I know what they all want with me. It doesn't take long for the rest of them to get their clothes peeled off, their cocks ramming deep inside of me. 

After multiple rounds into the night - fingers pulling at me, their hard erections in mostly every hole, me creaming myself more times than I can count, and many other exciting things - the four of us try to find a comfortable place to fall asleep after a lot of teasing argument of who would fit in the bed with me.

Soft kisses are pressed to my forehead and lips as we gradually fall asleep. My head rests on Kaden's chest, Cooper's arm thrown haphazardly around my waist.

"We love you, baby."

"And I love you."

And I really do. How did I ever get so lucky? My eyes flutter closed, the moon high in the sky, stars bursting with light, the hot air floating through the windows, and the warmth of my men's bodies surrounding me. 

And that's the end. Short and sweet, I know, but I had a good time writing it. Thanks for reading!

--DustyBooks16