set

Arriving at the house. Taehyung stared with wide eyes at the big place. "Maybe we should go back, I'm not ready." Jeongguk shook his head and got out of the car, then opening the doors for the frightened younger. "Jeongguk seriously, I'm scared, if I shit my pants everyone will see. If only I wore my black pants it won't be a problem and I won't mind. My poo smells like camomile tea." He made a crying face making Jeongguk laugh loudly. They didn't notice but Jeongguks family was looking at them through the kitchen window.

"Stop laughing at me!" Taehyung pouted and fake cried dramatically hitting Jeongguks arm. "Baby, how can your poo smell like camomile tea." He asked not stop laughing. Taehyungs eyes furrowed and his pout got bigger. He got out of the car and started hitting Jeongguk out of frustration. "I'm a clean boy, and I need to smell everywhere. So my poo smells like camomile tea, because when I poo somewhere the bathroom doesn't smell." As he threw hits at the older taller male the more Jeongguk laughed. In the end he got down on his knees wiping the tears on his cheeks.

"Oh God I'm the luckiest man alive." Taehyung stopped and looked at the male. Soon he smiled widely and put his hands on his hips. "Be glad mister, or I would have left your ass a long time ago." He spoke and swayed his hips side to side mockingly. "Oh, baby I wouldn't have let you. You are mine, and mine only. Remember that." Taehyung stared at Jeongguk for a while before he spoke. "I'm going to act like you didn't sound like a psycho stalker." Jeongguk smiled ashamed and got up patting his knees to get the dust off.

"Okay, I'm good now, let's go before I change my mind." Jeongguk nodded and took Taehyungs hand dragging him up the stairs to the doors. He didn't even knock when they opened wide, revealing a beautiful woman in her early forties and a man in his mid forties. "Welcome honey!" they squealed at the same time and pulled the boy inside hugging him tightly. "H-hello... khm Mr. and Mrs. Jeon... ugh nice meeting you" he spoke while taking deep breaths from the tight hug. "Mom, dad let him go he can't breathe. For God sakes." Jeongguk pulled Taehyung by his waist and the smaller giggled as Jeongguk tickled him a little.

"You are so beautiful, honey" Mrs. Jeon complimented him and the boy couldn't handle than to blush furiously covering his face. "Thank you, ma'am you look beautiful as well." He squeaked out and they moved to the kitchen to eat dinner. As they walked inside having small talk with the parents. "Hyung, Bora? What are you two doing here?" Taehyung asked confused and the siblings smiled widely at him. "We're Jeongguks brother and sister." Taehyungs eyes widened and covered his mouth. He turned around to Jeongguk and hid himself. "Noooooo, I'm so embarrassed... I told you two everythinggggg." He whined making the family laugh at the adorable male. "It's okay honey now let's eat you are hungry for sure." He nodded in Jeongguks chest and soon they were talking and talking all throughout the dinner. They laughed and made jokes of one another making each other feel so light. "Thank you for coming Taehyung honey, you must come to the business dinner." Taehyung nodded smiling lovingly at the parents. "I will ma'am, no need to worry. I think if I don't Jeongguk here would drag me." They laughed and Jeongguk and Taehyung bid their goodbyes and went to Taehyungs place. They spent the night watching Sex and The City eating popcorn and drinking wine.

A month went by and the two were packing Taehyungs stuff. "Are you sure you don't want to sleep at my place tonight?" Jeongguk asked as they ate the take out looking over the boxes and clothes in different places. "Yes Gguk, I'm sure. I don't want something bad to happen on our special day. We can't see each other until the ceremony." Taehyung spoke looking at the tv. "Aren't we already breaking the rule?" Jeongguk asked confused and in thought. Taehyungs eyes widened and he gasped almost choking on his chicken. "What, noooooo, Ggukieeee. Our wedding won't go as planned." He started crying looking at the clock then at Jeongguk. "Hey hey babyyy noo" he hugged the boy bringing him on his lap, hugging him. "Baby look at me. The wedding will go just great, don't you worry your pretty little head. I love you and will be there beside you through the whole time. And I seriously doubt my parents and siblings will let someone ruin it." he heard a small giggle and every worry from that moment went through the window. After eating everything, they cleaned up, and packed the rest of the things. Jeongguk grabbed a couple of boxes setting them in his trunk and back seat. Getting one of Taehyungs suitcases he made his way home. They said goodbye and Taehyung got inside his apartment, packing one more suitcase setting them beside the door. He took a long bath, cleaning himself, he painted his nails and put his hair in small buns to curl it. Preparing his gown, underwear and heels. He put some body lotion on his body and covered himself with a robe, sliding under he covers he fell asleep.