hana

This was supposed to be a big ass book and it was finished a couple months ago. But when I came back to check for mistakes and as I was reading it. It was honestly a shitty book. So in these four days I kind of edited it and shortened it in four parts.

I hope you like it, I think it's not that great but leave a comment what do you think about it. Thank you and enjoy.

--------------------------------------------

One cloudy day Taehyung was walking down the streets of Seoul. Finishing his classes, he goes to his lonely apartment, getting ready for work. When he walks in, he hurriedly goes to his room laying down on his bed, for the past 2 years he's been bullied by his classmates and today was the same as every other, he was in pain, his stomach and back hurt more than yesterday. He decides to go to the hospital the next day for a check up.

He closes his eyes for a couple of minutes just relaxing his muscles and getting his thoughts in place. After half an hour he gets up and goes to his closet getting ready for work. When he is finished, he goes to the bathroom taking his foundation and concealer covering the bruises, then made his way to the strip club "Freaky". To strip.

Taehyung was deep in thought; he didn't realize 4 guys were making their way up to him. He was occupied with his coat it keeps going up with the wind and showing his ass off.

"Hey baby boy wanna have fun, we can see you are already ready for us." he stops in his tracks, eyes popping out of his sockets. He takes a deep breath and starts running fast his heels clicking on the pavement. He was just a block away from the strip bar, he looks back and sees 5 big guys chasing after him, he takes a left turn a shortcut to the bar. Well, he thought it was the right one but he was wrong, he was disoriented from the adrenalin and fear he came to a dead end.

He turns around to find them walking up to him, he walks backwards, tears pooling in his eyes. "No, stop, please" he slides down the wall losing his strength. "Oh no little boy we want you now, you seduced us, you want this so we will grant your wish" one of them smirked. They heard a laugh behind them and Taehyung sees a well-built man with a black mask covering his nose and mouth. "He didn't seduce you he is walking to work and you made my baby get late. Now what do we do with people like you?" he slowly walks up to the now confused guys. "Mind your own business kid and go home drink your milk" he turns around trying to grab Taehyung but the masked man was much faster than him. He swings his bat hitting him across his back hearing something cracks a little. The others look at him with wide eyes, scared. Soon the guy on the floor coughs and out comes blood. "You little bitch, get him boys" he yells trying to get up, but falls again when a bullet runs through his skull. "Do you want the same faith like him boys or do you want to die slowly? Painfully?" They shake their heads as a no and start running out of the alley. They don't get too far as they also get a bullet at the back of their head. He puts his gun in the back of his pants and swings the bat on his right shoulder, looking down at Taehyung. "Don't cry baby I will always be there to save you, now wipe your tears and smile for me."

Taehyung just stares at the guy, wanting to see his eyes but can't, his eyes covered with his long dark hair. He takes a deep breath, closing his eyes hoping to unsee what's in front of him. He wipes his cheeks and opens his eyes again to see the guy a meter away from him squatting down. "Next time don't get ready at home for your job, bring the clothes with you so you won't get into these encounters. I had to kill 3 people last year because you went out dressed like this. I don't mind seeing you like this but I do mind other men touching you and seeing you wearing something revealing, other than your work place, there I know you are safe but, on the streets and alone, no." He reaches in his back pocket, making Taehyung flinch moving to the right. The masked guy puts his hand out for Taehyung, he opened his hand showing a pair of keys. Car keys. Taehyung looks at the guy confused "These are the keys to your car it's in front of the bar I drove it in this morning it's your late birthday present from me, I want you to be safe at all times and going from home to the bar safe is my first priority. You will accept this got it?"